• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

anyone else go numb while high?

spectrumsailer

Greenlighter
started smoking/taking edibles in december. my experiences, for the most part, have been very enjoyable. my only problem is that my face, tongue, and throat all seem to go numb while i'm high. this sucks ass as i bought a ton of food in prep for munchies and can't even enjoy it.

i know for a fact it's not laced, it came straight from a dispensary. it happens no matter how much i take or whether i smoke or eat it. i have no nervous system or neurological issues that could be causing this (as far as i know). anyone else have this problem/know what could be causing it?

a good toke and my lips or mouth does go a bit numbish

this is not exactly numb, but there is coolth (coolness) and tingling at the front of my mouth

Wow wtf no man that's definitely not normal. I went def once. Standing around with kat Williams smoking 😂.

You should ask an expert, I've never heard of that before

I've never gone numb, but I have gotten some strange tingling, shaking, a sensation of movement even though I'm sitting still, and paresthesia (feelings of things that aren't there, like I'm wearing a bracelet or something).

I would be very careful with the numbness though, just in case it's some type of allergy.

Stay safe, my friend.

started smoking/taking edibles in december. my experiences, for the most part, have been very enjoyable. my only problem is that my face, tongue, and throat all seem to go numb while i'm high. this sucks ass as i bought a ton of food in prep for munchies and can't even enjoy it.

i know for a fact it's not laced, it came straight from a dispensary. it happens no matter how much i take or whether i smoke or eat it. i have no nervous system or neurological issues that could be causing this (as far as i know). anyone else have this problem/know what could be causing it?
This sounds more like an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients tbh.

Smoking high grade weed makes my face tingle and get sort of numb, but it's more like scratchy pins and needles, I don't actually lose feeling or taste.