• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Anyone else doesn't like synthetic drugs?

I wouldn't recommend to IV anything, however in the case of someone needing to do so it's very unlikely that a home plant extraction will yield the pure results you are looking for. Who "at home" is actually testing their product for purity?

Not many, but few have and it's not hard to do a washing soda rinse after an extract.

Not many, but few have and it's not hard to do a washing soda rinse after an extract.
There's more than one way to skin a cat, but if one is born skinless why bother skinning it in the first place?

This comparison also applies to cannabis. As many purity techs there are out there and as many hundreds of dollars you can spend on the top shelf oils, not ONE of these medicinal or rec marijuana extracts have seen made for IV use. Plants create more problems than you may know. We just recently have had access to regular purity levels in plants extracts of cannabis. The only time I have ever seen this done (experimental research) was in a synthetic IV setting and I wouldn't try it any other way.

I really doubt a simple washing soda tech is going to make everything better, but if I'm wrong then I'll admit it when the tests tell me.

^marijuana is an exception because it doesnt lend itself to salt complexes. When something can be made into a salt you get to exploit its polar/nonpolar forms.

Also you can do TLCs at home fairly easy to assess relative purity, these are all things i have done at home actually so thats why i almost cant let this slide lol

I'm speaking of DMT... THC and other cannabinoids are a completely different story.

Do you know what Thin Layer Chromatography is? Its not much to look at if you dont know what to look for: http://www.scienceprojectlab.com/thin-layer-chromatography-for-kids.html

Substances have specific mobilities on the paper and you can ID them based on that, impure substances have different mobile phases. The reason its used in amateur chemistry is its quick and easy otherwise you have to buy a mel-temp apparatus, which is affordable thanks to Ebay. I used a mel-temp in college and that uses a substances melting point to ID it, all of which can be done in a home setting. One just requires a solvent and some TLC plates, the other just some capillary tubes and a heating element with a microscope. You can even ID liquids based on their boiling points though some create azotropic mixtures... analytical chemistry is a large field much of which is complication of a simple idea in a sense so you can use the basic ideas at home.

So over the years of doing drugs I have come to find that I don't like the man made ones nearly as much as the natural ones. I am not saying all synthetic drugs are bad, but the rule seems to be that the closer they are to natural ones the better they feel. For example, hydrocodone is semi synthetic but it feels pretty good and natural although not as good as heroin/morphine.

Now compare that with suboxone, i just cant enjoy it. Not because of tolerance, I can get high off of suboxone just fine as my tolerance is relaly low. Fentynal also, But the high just feels icky to me. It doesn't feel right. Same thing with , fentanyl, ketamine and benzos, they just dont feel right compared with natural herbs like kava and valerian.

Another example of a good synthetic drug like LSD, its actually really close in structure and effect to natural drugs.

You're not meant to enjoy suboxone. It's a maintenance drug for dealing with addiction to opiates. Although, with saying that, I did fee some enjoyment from it and felt some stimulation off it from time to time.

Evey

Do you know what Thin Layer Chromatography is? Its not much to look at if you dont know what to look for: http://www.scienceprojectlab.com/thin-layer-chromatography-for-kids.html

Substances have specific mobilities on the paper and you can ID them based on that, impure substances have different mobile phases. The reason its used in amateur chemistry is its quick and easy otherwise you have to buy a mel-temp apparatus, which is affordable thanks to Ebay. I used a mel-temp in college and that uses a substances melting point to ID it, all of which can be done in a home setting. One just requires a solvent and some TLC plates, the other just some capillary tubes and a heating element with a microscope. You can even ID liquids based on their boiling points though some create azotropic mixtures... analytical chemistry is a large field much of which is complication of a simple idea in a sense so you can use the basic ideas at home.
That's a really cool tech, but I ask for the results of your tech. How do you know it's 99% and what does your 1% consist of?

That's a really cool tech, but I ask for the results of your tech. How do you know it's 99% and what does your 1% consist of?

I will comment one last time. I do not need to post any of the stuff I do not trying to prove anything to anyone. Plus these are all easy to research and basic ideas as this is not the proper forum for it I wont be discussing it further as you can look it up on science dedicated forums. The general idea is that 1% impurity is most likely water from the atmosphere or residual anything (even in lab synthesis) and there is always some impurity in anything the idea being it is very hard to get 100% of anything given standard conditions, I would never say a sample of anything is 100% pure because that is hard sell. But all and all I'll leave on this note as I got nothing to prove:

^ sorry i just had to, like really i did. But thats it because its obvious this is going no where but thats ok I am not trying to argue or anything :)

^ sorry i just had to, like really i did. But thats it because its obvious this is going no where but thats ok I am not trying to argue or anything :)

That's actually pretty funny. I'm more than just a fuckboy though haha!

Seriously, my standards are too high to just take someone's word that my drug is of a certain purity. I do demand math with my drugs.

I generally agree with the OP, but I think the point with synthetic and semi-synthetic narcotics, has been to make them as effective or more so in terms of analgesia (relative to morphine) with less side effects, a good example of this is fentanyl, super potent, super shitty high. Of course that's a matter of oppinion, but many people feel the same way.

I generally agree with the OP, but I think the point with synthetic and semi-synthetic narcotics, has been to make them as effective or more so in terms of analgesia (relative to morphine) with less side effects, a good example of this is fentanyl, super potent, super shitty high. Of course that's a matter of oppinion, but many people feel the same way.

That's your opinion and I respectfully disagree. The fact that we can create mescaline in a lab isn't the point. We're simply copying nature when we do that, just like we copy nature when we cultivate carrots in a field. They're not completely "natural" but they're still way closer to nature than cheetos and which is healthier?

Besides I am only speaking from experience, I am not trying to make any grandiose claims.

I think what you're forgetting is that these "bad" synthetic drugs are made for a purpose, and most of the time that purpose isn't to get you high. Nature has also produced it's fair share of shitty drugs, they're just not know because they're shitty.