• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone depressed for a long time? Try Ketamine sub-lingual

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just a heads up for whoever might need it. I've suffered from depression my whole life - nothing too bad but enough to be a little blue most of the time. But now, my brothers and sisters from another mother..I'm hear to bear witness!! Try a key bump of Ketamine under your tongue, hold it for 3-5 minutes then spit it out. It made a believer outta me and, at times, it made my big toe shoot up in my boot.

As Little Richard said "You got to be placed back into the dipper so you can be poured back onto the world and then men will see your good works and glorify God Jehovah"

Fucking best of luck to you.

moved to drug culture as health and recovery is not the place to promote ket
p

Tried it by snorting, really no effects on depression, will sublingual be better really? I doubt it, and if taste when snorted is that bad can't imagine it in mouth!

should really try it?

Dissociatives are indeed instant acting antidepressants, seems not everybody gets the effect but many do. If I have rumoring thoughts or feel depressive one tiny line of methoxetamine (or sublingual, doesn't matter) would instantly alleviate. Nowadays we have no more MXE but deschloroket, ketamine, DMXE etc. even DXM work as well. It's unfair how expensive the treatments are, specially in the US afaik, prohibitively so that only the rich can afford them.

Using ketamine in low doses on a regular basis as an antidepressant destroyed my bladder and my life. 7 years since I did ketamine and still have daily often severe pain.

Can't do anything anymore...it took everything from me and turned me into a permanent opioid user even though I don't want to he on them for years now.

Ketamine to treat a permanent disease for depression with regular dosing indefinitely will destroy your organs and life

Using ketamine in low doses on a regular basis as an antidepressant destroyed my bladder and my life. 7 years since I did ketamine and still have daily often severe pain.

Can't do anything anymore...it took everything from me and turned me into a permanent opioid user even though I don't want to he on them for years now.

Ketamine to treat a permanent disease for depression with regular dosing indefinitely will destroy your organs and life

May i ask how often and what doses?

As someone looking to continue a relationship with these things

May i ask how often and what doses?

As someone looking to continue a relationship with these things
It's all in the ketamine sticky thread in the psychedelic forum I started.

It doesn't matter how often I did it vs how often you do it because the mechanism of the disease is ketamine activating the immune system to attack the bladder mostly and other organs.

There are some people that have this immune response that have never touched ketamine and develop the disease. The answer ti your question depends on your genetics and immune system.

I'll give you two scary examples cited in the scientific papers ketamine thread in the sticky psychedelic forum.

Japan study: one user at half a gram per day for six months developed bladder cystitis

Two clinical administrations for chronic pain treatment to a patient resulted in liver damage

As a rule of thumb If you feel increased need to urinate or difficulty urinating in the days after you stop using. Or pressure on the bladder. You're doing irreversible damage to the glycosaminoglycan protective layer of the bladder wall that doesn't regenerate. And just because these symptoms may fade doesn't mean the damage was reversed or healed...it just means it stopped hurting.

Last edited:
It's all in the ketamine sticky thread in the psychedelic forum I started.

It doesn't matter how often I did it vs how often you do it because the mechanism of the disease is ketamine activating the immune system to attack the bladder mostly and other organs.

There are some people that have this immune response that have never touched ketamine and develop the disease. The answer ti your question depends on your genetics and immune system.

I'll give you two scary examples cited in the scientific papers ketamine thread in the sticky psychedelic forum.

Japan study: one user at half a gram per day for six months developed bladder cystitis

Two clinical administrations for chronic pain treatment to a patient resulted in liver damage

As a rule of thumb If you feel increased need to urinate or difficulty urinating in the days after you stop using. Or pressure on the bladder. You're doing irreversible damage to the glycosaminoglycan protective layer of the bladder wall that doesn't regenerate. And just because these symptoms may fade doesn't mean the damage was reversed or healed...it just means it stopped hurting.

Great! I understand your concern and this great harm reduction info bears repeating.

Thanks for the reply.

I suppose it's not established that an absence of symptoms guarantee an absence of damage.

I suppose it's not established that an absence of symptoms guarantee an absence of damage.
Yea this goes for so many forms of injury to the body.

But if you keep going after you feel little hints of that damage you'll get to where you feel it permanently

very sorry for you man, if you'd like to answer... in what years did you take it? Was it already acknowledged that ket is responsible for bladder damage or were you aware of it?

Oh fuck that's a bummer. Didn't know the exact mechanism for bladder damage by ketamine, heavy that it causes an auto immune reaction! Sorry to hear about your condition @LucidSDreamr. Do you have a source explaining more about the specific mechanism and damage?

But the good thing is that not all arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives cause this sort of damage in the same intense. I was using high doses of deschloroketamine for some years and all I got was some transient bladder irritation which recovered fully upon cessation and the dosages were way higher than what anbody should ever take. Did some fair shit on this compound but in low dosages it can be a godsend for depression. Might be the compound or that I was just lucky with my genetics, but ketamine felt much more physically taxing than deschloro or specially methoxetamine.

Oh fuck that's a bummer. Didn't know the exact mechanism for bladder damage by ketamine, heavy that it causes an auto immune reaction! Sorry to hear about your condition @LucidSDreamr. Do you have a source explaining more about the specific mechanism and damage?

But the good thing is that not all arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives cause this sort of damage in the same intense. I was using high doses of deschloroketamine for some years and all I got was some transient bladder irritation which recovered fully upon cessation and the dosages were way higher than what anbody should ever take. Did some fair shit on this compound but in low dosages it can be a godsend for depression. Might be the compound or that I was just lucky with my genetics, but ketamine felt much more physically taxing than deschloro or specially methoxetamine.
Mxe causes it. I'm sure deschkoro does. Your anecdotal experience doesn't prove that it can't do it. I experienced tons of pain from deschloro and found it to be harsher than real K.
Near the last pages of the thread in thr psych forum I posted peer reviewed studies discussing the mechanism of the disease.

There are also more that I didn't even post if you search Google scholar using terms like: ketamine immunological, cytokine, bladder cystitis you see the others too.

There is also a discussion from years ago where I was asking about nitrous oxide which is also an nmda antagonist causing it and the mechanism was discussed in that thread too (that was in the neuro and pharmacology subforum)