• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Anyone dabbled with cyclizine lactate injections?

grizzabella

Greenlighter
It's an anti-nausea drug I have prescribed by my doctor. I'm meant to give myself IM injections in my thigh, but the drug is given IV by doctors, and when I use it IV I get quite a funky floaty feeling (once I get past the wire brush in your vein feeling!).

Just wondering if anyone else uses this? Also known as Nausicalm, Marezine, and Valoid.

Grizzabella.

It's an antihistamine with H1 and anticholinergic action iirc. So I wouldn't abuse it, too much can result in nasty and serious side effects

I have experience with iv cyclizine. It's the only iv anti histamine that's effects on their own I would describe as pleasant. However I wouldnt waste the veins I have left shooting cyclizine

It really comes into a "pleasure" drug when injected with morphine, heroin or another opiate. Diconal was a tablet very famous for its rush that contains cyclizine and dipipanone. Methadone is often injected with cyclizine in an effort to recreate this rush.

This goes against harm reduction so I cannot recommend it.

Cyclizine hcl is not water soluble so injecting the tablets will not work well and is dangerous.

Cyclizine must be changed into a water soluble salt like the lactate amps you have. I found cyclizine citrate to be sufficiently soluble to inject it with heroin.

^Yea, I was gonna mention Diconal (Dipipnanone/Cyclizine) as well. IV antihistamines are kind of a cool novelty for the purposes of feeding an addiction to the "rush", but above and beyond that, they're pretty useless in my opinion. I think the whole reason we sometimes use sedating antihistamines with Opioids is like a Pavlovian response. We've trained ourselves to anticipate the sedation from our DOC, so adding in a secondary source of sedation, in a way, tricks us into thinking we're higher on our DOC.

Make sense?