Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anybody remember " Tiles " ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudebakerHawk

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anybody remembers the " Tiles " ?

I saw them around from about 1977 - 1998 . [ but for all I know they may still be around ]

Any idea what they contained ? [ I have seen reports they were DOB ] . Personally , I did'nt like them much .

They were really thick blotters [ possibly very compressed cotton wool ] with a printed design pasted onto one side . They were around for many years with different designs , and tasted foul ....

Last edited by a moderator:
um 1977 was quite a while ago. I don't think most of us were even alive back then. 3C-Bromo-Dragonfly, DOB-Dragonfly didn't exist until 1998 when it was first synthesized

Why are you asking us about this drug?

Bromo-DragonFLY was first synthesized by Matthew Parker in the laboratory of David E. Nichols in 1998. As with the earlier and less potent dihydrofuran series of compounds nicknamed FLY, Bromo-DragonFLY was named after its superficial structural resemblance to a dragonfly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromo-DragonFLY

They didn't say anything about Bromo-Dragonfly. They are asking about an unidentified drug which circulated for 21 years, 20 of which preceded the creation of Bromo-Dragonfly (based on your source).

They asked about DOB, DOB is 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-bromoamphetamine and it was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin in 1967.

With that said, we don't allow substance ID threads. In cases like this where the drug hasn't been in circulation for almost 20 years there isn't really any harm in it, but given the lack of interest in the 3 weeks it has been open I am going to go ahead and close it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.