Anybody know about Cupids??

Astrix

Bluelighter
I can maybe get some pills called cupids and I dont know if they are good or not. So if you have had them or heard of them please tell me if their worth getting?????
Astrix
frown.gif

I had cupids here in Central FL. They were crumbley/chalky, had a light brown tint to them, domed back, no score.
THEY SUCKED!!! No blow ups. Felt real wirey and that's it. So I took a lifesaver hole, then BAMMMMM!! If you can get lifesaver holes, those kick ass. They are very tiny, hard pressed, taste really bitter.
Sorry if this lets you down, but don't waste you money if the Cupids sound like the ones I decribed.
------------------
"Stay positive and love your life."
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

i live in orlando and those sound like my cupids too.i mixed mine with the marshmellows and it was okay.no blowing though.in fact i should of just taken two marshmellows and no cupids.

and me again - not thats its any of my business
smile.gif
but try posting in pill report in format of Pill/Location and you will get tons of results - always works for me
smile.gif

Plur and Enjoy !!
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

I have tried several types of E, Spades, Millineum, Bullets, Telle tubbies, and THE CUPIDS. I hated the Cupids. The first time I ever got sick off em! I threw up. I never felt so wired in my life! Usually my hubby and his friends and I are always sociable. But with cupids we were all in our own worlds. We had no energy really to do anything but sit there and roll. It wasnt really a roll. After I threw up, I felt much better. I felt like I came down a bit but it felt much better then when i was peaking. My advice 2u is dont waste your money on cupids. I heard the palatiums are very good and Nike.
RavenMoon