• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Anybody has some news from Rachamim/ Raki and Psych0naut ?

Tonebender

Greenlighter
Hi everybody,

Not sure if this is where i should post that , so sorry if it's not the right place but i don't know where to post it !
As the title says , i am wondering if anybody has some news about Rachamim/Raki and Psych0naut , cause it's been a few years they did not log on the forum whereas they were often here during several years !
I learnt some really interesting things reading posts from Rachamim and he seemed to be a nice guy and Psych0naut as well.
Rachamim/ Raki was located in Philipines and often went to Cambodia ( and was going back to USA from time to time ) and knowing how tough things have became for drugs users in Philipines these last years, i was wondering if something might have happened to him.
I was in contact with both of them here but have had no news from them since the last time they logged in here ( 2 years for Psych0naut and 3 or 4 years for Rachamim / Raki ) and i have no way to contact them outside the forum.
So did any of you has been in contact with one of them recently or not so long ago and could share some news of them ?

I wish you all a happy end of year !

I've no info but also learnt a lot from rachamI'm very interesting character and life experiences I'd like to hear more from him.