European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meetups Anybody from the Netherlands?

dopamimetic

Bluelighter
Happen to be somewhat stranded here atm and have more time than real life contacts. Maybe somebody else in a similar situation? :)

Might get a better response among our EADD (Europe and Africa Drug Discussion) as it is their social area as well? I'll bounce this over there.

EDIT: Wait, are you in America (dominates TL) looking for Dutch friends? Or in the Netherlands right now?

no. usa
Nylon-American-Flag-closeup-1.jpg

💨🐒 is, but I'm not sure if he downlow about it or not...

I'm there right now :) Amsterdam but know Rotterdam and Utrecht also a bit. Had the intention to try finishing high school and study as I heard that it's comparatively easy there and either possible in English or then Dutch shouldn't be too heavy for me as a native German speaker (I'm from Switzerland), simple things are easy to understand at least.

But for sure it was a hypomanic decision, I greatly under-estimated the energy required to start over in a new country alone, with heavy social anxiety and being dependent on drugs to halfway cope with it. But the killing argument is money I guess, NL's expensive and I don't have papers to get a real job. Thing is that in Switzerland I have nothing positive to expect at the moment but maybe it's inevitable to go back.

Yeah then please move to the European social forum, thx!

Last edited:
I am not from the Netherlands, nor have I been there. My family harkens back to Sweden on both sides, 4th generaton in America. If you don't know, now you know.

I hope this has helped you in some small way, and if not, I humbly apologize and seek to make amends via uploading fun drugs to your brain through consciousness interconnectivity... sending contact high to you most earestly. I've been told I give the best contact highs. I hope this can begin to repay my debt to you for my utter failure in assisting you in your time of need. :alien:

NL is a fun place to live generally, well worth it just for a change @dopamimetic . I was there (AMS) in 2001-2002. Found it hard to learn the language though as the moment I opened my mouth they spoke English as my Dutch was so basic.

I'm there right now :) Amsterdam but know Rotterdam and Utrecht also a bit. Had the intention to try finishing high school and study as I heard that it's comparatively easy there and either possible in English or then Dutch shouldn't be too heavy for me as a native German speaker (I'm from Switzerland), simple things are easy to understand at least.

But for sure it was a hypomanic decision, I greatly under-estimated the energy required to start over in a new country alone, with heavy social anxiety and being dependent on drugs to halfway cope with it. But the killing argument is money I guess, NL's expensive and I don't have papers to get a real job. Thing is that in Switzerland I have nothing positive to expect at the moment but maybe it's inevitable to go back.

Yeah then please move to the European social forum, thx!
But drugwise i think you are soo lucky!!
I liked Switzerland alot, was there a few months while Zürichs " needle park" at the Rondel was active, till my Swiss uncle kicked me out. 😕