• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anybody else cant taste/smell weed?

Benp2312

Greenlighter
Ever since i started smoking (3 years ago) i could never really taste weed. If someone was smoking near me i could smell it easily. Since i started smoking heavier mid way through last year i can no longer smell weed unless i sniff a baggy or my grinder, for example i cant smell anything when my friends smoke but i dont. I've heard reviews on strains i have had before about the tastes, every strain i have tried (10ish big name and countless local growers) tastes the same, of nothing but smoke. Flavoured rolling papers/blunt wraps taste no different, ive had pretty much every method of administration other than edibles, i mostly use my bong. Is there anybody else like this?

After smoking for days upon days you'll just get used to the smell, same thing happened to me. Taste wise I never really tasted anything even when I started smoking, but it probably goes away too when you blaze a lot.

Cheers.

strangely enough i found this as well. same goes for tobacco smoke.

when it's around, i can smell it way more than once i start smoking. this is probably due to the smoke particles and such clinging to my nasal passageway making me 'used to' the smell and thus i do not notice it as much.

as for the taste, only really good cannabis makes me savour the taste :). otherwise i couldn't really notice much of any 'good' taste.