• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

any way to take opiate after suboxone faster?

snufkingg

Greenlighter
hello
i think i already know the anser to that question (sorry for bad engish)
and i know that its changing from evry body to body, time and amount you toke the subs, and maby more thing (?)
but i think mabey, and i really dont know, if i iv h a day after takin 16 mg of subs - will it be more effective? then, snort it? smoke?
or are they all the same?
is there any way to not wait so much time to take h after takin subutex or suboxone?
if it is metter, im on subutex, not suboxone. wich tank god is easyer to get in my counry
(i feel like 10 subuxone = 1.5 subutex. but thats another think, and unrealated)

if you have any ideas.. thank you very very much

i really feel that the h makes it much more strong .
still, the blockin is there. make you want more
and i knoww that you can still get an od even if you dont feel anything
its still there

Hey @snufkingg :)

The answer is basically no. There is no easy, do-it-yourself, at-home type method for doing such a thing. I'm not a chemist or a pharmacist, but my knowledge is that Buprenorphine itself is an Opioid agonist, occupying the same receptors that your other agonists would. To get rid of this Buprenorphine in your body, I suppose you could administer Naloxone (Narcan) to yourself. This would of course leave you extremely sick, but also theoretically ready to accept Opioids. Even still, you would have to wait (a relatively shorter time) for the Naloxone to leave your body to administer further Opioids.

Like I said, in short, it would be extremely complicated.

thank you. i thought so, but said maybe
according to what you say, if the narkan will kill the bup, it will kill the opiates too.
so there is nothing to do but wait (the most annoying thing for a drugs lover to do)
there is allways other drugs
thank you brother