• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any way to Safely know when the slurry you plug with has gone bad?

Tentons01

Greenlighter
Hello all. I have Fibromyalgia and take Tapentadol 150mg XR twice a day. I will normally take the first pill in the morning but afterwards I have started plugging parts of the pill to help me get through the roughest part of the day which is the the rest of the day after noon. In my opinion it works about three times stronger per dose but doesnt last more than 3 or 4 hours. Now to get to my question

In order to plug these pills, it takes a lot of preparations. They turn completely to gel any time they touch water. I have tried crushing the pills to make it easier but the pills resemble a rubbery plastic and crushing doesn't work at all. I have started simply cutting them into tiny pieces and placing the cut up pieces in about 12 ML of water. It takes several hours of shaking, mixing, and mashing for it to becomes usable and therefor i like to create 2 cups of the stuff at the same time to save on time.

With this gel mixture ready, how long do you think it will last before It goes bad? Right now it never goes more than 36 hours and i have yet to run into any problems. It is stored in room temp away from light inside an old air tight prescription bottle
Another question. I have a bottle that is about a week old that I have forgotten about. It seems fine other than a slight off smell. nothing seems to be growing in it on around it. Could I mix in a little alcohol for good measure and still use it or should I just toss it? Any risk at all if I happen to plug it? I'm not fond of lusing any materials..

Aside from this questions, I have not seen to many threads explaining the effects of Nucynta very well. Ill answer your questions about the substance in the best way I can. It is a very unique substance!

Hi! I do not know your Tapentadol I only do stupid recreational stuff but I never had any problem even with solution that has been standing around for up to two weeks. I guess if one part of your body can take it then your plugging area ;) He likes it too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtIG4TuVnvg ;) To kill bacteria you need to have at least 50% alcohol in your mixture. 50% to 70% seems to be optimal to kill bacteria. Less may be enough to prohibit reproduction but may not be enough to kill existing bacteria. Edit: Please treat my post more like an opinion and not as secured fact.

Last edited: