• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any way to make smokable opium from poppie seeds or at least eatable form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne0

Bluelighter
So I've read that it has very good solubility in ISP-Alcohol, and it vaporizes fast. Will it leave me some kind of hard stuff that is easy to eat? Or can it be even smoked?

Thanks but i was talking about poppy seeds. Will it work same as well? I usually do the water base extract. so maybe getting the alkaloids out from the water?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so excessive. Fuck would rather just buy some Tar
Lol, it's (in my opinion) less of a hassle than being an addict who goes on the street every 2 days to get his high, financing crime and taking the risk of being arrested. If you keep your stash to yourself, have a garden and the patience to grow poppy (which by itself is legal in most parts of the world AFAIK), your habit won't cost you a dime.

It shows.

OP: You can make poppy tea, filter and then evaporate. It will leave a gummy resin which, in my opinion, has no advantage over just drinking pod or seed tea.

I was talking about making it from seeds, I can get only low level quality seeds that needs 400mg of seeds for low tolerance person to get all day opioid effects, that needs lots of drinking bad tasting drink. I rather have some pieces which I can store somewhere for months and eat when I need to. You cant really store seed water for long period of times (it go really nasty tasting after 2 days even in cold, in room temperature it goes really terrible in 6 hours or less), and most of all not in large quantity of it, or could you make it somehow in 500 ml worth of 50kgs, like 1 ml of that water would be same like taking 500ml normally? Could you extract the seeds just with the same water or in isopropanyl alchohol or regular strong high proof vodka all over again with different seeds over 20 times I wonder, making it very potent solution, like laudannum? Maybe in that way it could be possible, but still storing could cause damage maybe it get moldy or just gets bad which gives you poisoning.

That's so excessive. Fuck would rather just buy some Tar

You can't really eat heroin and beside all heroin is totally quick ticket for train wreck especially IVing black tar heroin. Why bother taking adderal if you can smoke some meth yeah? I just can't understand some people here at all.

Last edited:
It shows.

OP: You can make poppy tea, filter and then evaporate. It will leave a gummy resin which, in my opinion, has no advantage over just drinking pod or seed tea.

Do you really think a 16 year old living in a big city has ever gotten the chance to try out such an operation? it's called knowledge, look it up.

Could you extract the seeds just with the same water or in isopropanyl alchohol or regular strong high proof vodka all over again with different seeds over 20 times I wonder, making it very potent solution, like laudannum? Maybe in that way it could be possible, but still storing could cause damage maybe it get moldy or just gets bad which gives you poisoning.

You can use the same water for multiple washes, which will enrich the water with a higher concentration of opioids with each wash, but seeds have a habit of quickly absorbing water, so you'll also lose a little water with each wash. If you just evaporate the water off the tea and scrape up the resulting resin, you could then eat it or dissolve in a small amount of alcohol for more convenient use.

it's called knowledge, look it up.

Yeah, I'll be sure to look that up..

Status
Not open for further replies.