• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Any way to know if particular e tablets are dodge? (I've never taken them before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumps

Greenlighter
There was a miscommunication with buying some for my friend and now I'm stuck with 7 e tablets.

I was going to take 1 myself and sell the rest, but, I noticed there was a blue ghost in there.

I remembered the ghost (contaminated) was responsible for a number of hospitalisations and even deaths in Ireland last year.

Another three pink tablets with cupid on them are apparently "pips" according to pill report.

I don't know what to do. I wanted to sell these on as I'm not a big drug user, but don't want to sell stuff that's dangerous either.

Opinions/ advice appreciated

EZ test don't deliver to Ireland, and I'm also now very short on cash

Hey Grumps, welcome to bluelight. I'm sorry but we don't allow substance ID threads. Please take a moment to read the forum rules, it's explained in there why not. Like roi already said the only way to have any certainty is to buy a testkit. I'm going to close this thread, if you have any questions about this feel free to send me a message. And if you have other questions concerning drug use and harm reduction don't hesitate to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.