• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any way to counteract pin point pupils from opiates?

Relapz

Bluelighter
I have blue eyes and was wondering if there is any way to counteract the pin point pupils that happen from heroin? Any drug (besides serious ones like mdma or cocaine) ?

Any advice is appreciated !

Yeah it sucks my dad knows instantly when I'm high and I'm close to getting kicked out because of it. Literally the only thing that can give it away is my pupils I need to find a way to change it

If you could get your hands on some atropine eye drops like used at the optometrist, those will dilate your pupils.
I too have baby blue eyes and it's a dead giveaway. I just don't worry about it and try to stay in well lit areas when I'm at work or somewhere that I don't want people to know about my medication usage. That way I can just blame it on the light!

or hell, just atropine pill would probably work. You could get some lomotil (diphenoxylate 2.5mg/atropine .25mg). It's fairly easy to get form the doctor for IBS-D type stuff. It's a souped up loperamide. Diphenoxylate is an analogue of pethidine and does cross the BBB. Same dosage guideline as pethidine, approximately 50-100mg. Included atropine to discourage abuse, but that may open those eyes up a bit. Just thinking out loud.

Take cyclizine it potentiates opiates plus it dilates your pupils win win