Any way I can bring back an old thread I deleted?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I made a thread while really drunk a while back about me rambling about a bunch of stuff and the people in the comments seemed to find it very funny, and the comments themselves were also pretty funny. I was kinda embarrassed about it the next day, so I took it down, but it's been like a year since I posted it so i figured if its possible i'd bring it back up for us all to laugh at. If anyone knows if/how i can do that that would be great, or if a staff member could do it that would be great too. I titled it "Drunk Rambling". I might have a couple posts like that that i deleted, so look for the funny, light hearted one from around july 2015. It has a picture of a guy looking at a peice of paper then at you with a "wtf did i just read" expression several times throughout the comments. If yall could figure out a way to bring it back (and move it into the right forum too, i think i accedently posted it in OD where i know now it doesn't belong) that would be amazing. I love laughing at that type of thing. Thanks guys. Just BTW, if it's a lot of work to get it back you dont have to do it, i dont want anyone wasting more than 10 minutes trying to get this back.

i'll take a look but in which forum do you think it would find a home?

alasdair

your thread was closed by the staff in 'homeless threads': Drunk rambling

feel free to post that kind of stuff in your blog.

alasdair

I believe I had 2 threads titled that actually. One was from a while ago, about a year, i posted it in other drugs: alcohol, the other was in homeless. I wanted the older one brought back, I think it would be appropriate in drug culture maybe? But if you think it should stay down that isnt a problem