• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

ANY TECHIE PERSON HELP ME ACCESS older Spotify app for old iOS PLEASE!

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
I am so depressed because I can't listen to any music on ole iOS phone 9.6. It won't even stream youtube. I have a Spotify Premium account ... which means I ought to be able to listen to Spotigy even on an old phone ... but I am getting stalemated in thousands of ways too boring to discuss ...

Basically if I could just get hold of an OLD Spotify app that was compatible with my phone all would be well.

I have wasted an entire day trying to fix this problem ....which seems like a first world problem par excellence, I realise. However I must have my music ... I can't concentrate without it ... please help if you can!

no music no life

oh

dear oh what u done

iiiihhh

tsksk

nah man, we don't do that here. No illegal stuff, that's what I meant but you're ms gamp so I kinda make an exception no need to say ty. You need to remember your e-mail password in order to access your account.

well I have DONE that about a billion times ... besides surely it's not illegal for me if I've paid for Spotify Premium to be able to access Spotify Premium on my bloody phone even if is old!!!!!

Sorry if I am tetchy...

If I have to buy a new fucking iphone because of some sort of Spotify / Apple GRIN FUCKERY then they can both kiss my ass.

I'll cancel my fucking Spotify account and I'll buy a fucking JUKEBOX.

no, this is the proof that sleep is man best friend. You surely say this stuff because you think'em and not on purpose because from a sane side of view this is some creepy shit goin on, in a bad way and most ppl wouldn't say these stuff. No -- you don't need to do that. You need to read what I said above and breath a lil bcz u soon take off.

But
no music no life

oh

dear oh what u done

iiiihhh

tsksk

nah man, we don't do that here. No illegal stuff, that's what I meant but you're ms gamp so I kinda make an exception no need to say ty. You need to remember your e-mail password in order to access your account.
The above is rather cryptic ... ? btw I have slept!

However I definitely need to do something else besides fixate on Spotify for a while ...

Hang on you mean try signing in to some other person's account, right?!?

Actually my daughter used to share her Spotify with me and wouldn't mind me using hers but I don't know what her email password is and she's study for some maths exam tomorrow and refuses to answer the phone.

I am just going to have to come to terms with Gloomy (no music) Sunday.

Even YouTube won't work on my wrteched little phone anymore ...