• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Any substitutes for cleaning tooter?

Timmytt

Greenlighter
Hello all!
Yes! I'm very, very new so please be gentle because this may be a dumb ass question but, that's what this website is for, right?
Ok so, are there any substitutes to alcohol and/or warm water to cleaning out your tooter?
Thanks for any responses!

Welcome to bluelight! There are no stupid questions here, just illegal ones, and i'm a cop.

I'm not sure why you would deviate from using diluted alcohol or warm water to clean your nose since they are the cheapest and most available things out there. There's saline spray products but they're pretty much just salty water.

Are you having issues with warm water and alcohol?

Wait by tooter I thought he meant like a straw, pen or whatever tube like thing you use to catch/inhale vapors when vaporizing on foil.

Wow! Ummmm...thanks, falsifiedhypothesi. I never said it was for me though! ?

Wait by tooter I thought he meant like a straw, pen or whatever tube like thing you use to catch/inhale vapors when vaporizing on foil.
Yes, MDVP, that's exactly what I was describing. Do you know of anything that could be used besides alcohol or warm water?

All you need to do is make your tooter out of a rolled up piece of foil. When you've finished your bag, unroll the tooter and smoke the residue.

All you need to do is make your tooter out of a rolled up piece of foil. When you've finished your bag, unroll the tooter and smoke the residue.
Thank you for your response, F.U.B.A.R.
I have heard about the foil tooter being used and is a good idea but, the only issue someone may have with that is that it's not durable at all. It's hard to keep it's shape especially when someone is on the go.
Unless you may know of a way to make it more durable perhaps?