• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Any signs that show mdma was "clean"? And what causes overheating?

Knockout666

Bluelighter
AFTER taking it, is there any way to tell it was "clean"?
I don't own a kit..

And what causes overheating? I was barely doing anything but man, I was so hot. I was sweating quite a bit.. Well, I sweat alot naturally but this time, I actually felt really hot.

I realized this has only happened twice when taking mdma, other times, with or without physical activity, I didn't feel any heat at all.

Is this maybe a sign that it was not clean or what?

P.S I took it yesterday and I felt perfectly fine after enjoying my high for a few hours (parachuted, almost empty stomach) and I still feel fine today..%)

There is no way to know what you have taken unless you have personally tested it/witnessed your stuff tested.

Apart from that, say your stuff tested for MDMA and it happened to be pure, overheating or more simply mild hyperthermia is a side effect of MDMA itself due to so much serotonin release. It depends on your dose and the ambient temperature of where you are located and what sort of physical activity your doing.

Chances are you didn't really notice the other times that you were quite warm.

MDMA in combo with a stim does increase body temp than MDMA alone IME, but that doesn't mean what you had was cut with a stim, if it was you would have picked up on the extra speediness/comedown/insomnia from the stim rather than body temperature.

And just to add, go get yourself a test kit... Play russian roulette with money not your body.

MDMA and ketamine combo really lets you know your hot. Can be a dodgy combo though because you can't sweat as much thanks to the K. Good quality MDMA pills back in the 90's had me sweating like a tropical monsoon downpour. Get the 5 reagent testers or at least 3 (mecke, marquis, simons probably best) as the marquis can be fooled fairly easily.

There are RC's out there that will fool test kits but these are close analogues of MDMA like 5/6 apb (designed as non neurotoxic analogues of MDMA). They are good but then there is 6 apdb which not so great and a bunch of others that I would be pissed as hell to pay top dollar for, I'd also be pissed off to pay MDMA prices for 5/6 apb. To be honest the price for MDMA is ludicrous as well but if you want MDMA make damn sure you get MDMA.