• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any safe/positive cathinone/amphetamine combos

done juan

Bluelighter
Just wondered if anyone could offer advice on mixing any of the cathinones with regular amp (uk stuff), 3-fa & 4-FA

Quite a few people have reported such, but given they are all RCs there really is no safe way to take them or real testing and research to go by.

Combining 2 or more relatively unknown chemicals is never going to be a great idea.

stay safe:)

well yeah but i was basically looking for some positive experiences of mixing say buphedrone & 4-mec with plain amphetamines.

I would not do it. I messed myself up somewhat permanently from combing these RC's together (Methylone and 4-fa and MDA)
I have a permanent twitch of my head and neck now and it causes all sorts of problems. Last time it lasted 2 full months and luckily went away but then I did 4-FA again and it came back. I am now suffering again from this. I would recommend to avoid all RC's especially 4-FA and just stick with MDMA. I did MDMA for years and never had any serious long term side effects from it.

the dangers i see here are likely seizures induced by the two drugs or schizoid type reactions that could permanently scar you.. just one or the other can do it very easily, its a disaster recipe in the making.... DRI + releaser + a further releaser.... if we want to go on the hypothesis of schizoid dopamine induced behaviour, most likely psychosis in the making though

not to mention the vasoconstriction that could possibly occur at higher doses...

heart attack/stroke etc... very taxing on the body

I would like to point out, reading my post above, that I DID take 3 drugs at once. That is probably why I did the serious damage. (And I was already fucked up from overdoses on combo drugs I had as a teenager, before ever finding out about RC's) This update is being posted years later, so hopefully it will help someone. The twitches come and go. I haven't had them as bad recently. But I don't do 4-FA anymore either.