• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Any possible way to tweak the high?

euphoricmadness

Greenlighter
This is my first post on Bluelight and on any forum website, so hello everyone! =D

I have had a big question about cannabis for many years, I have smoked it since I was a young teenager and continue to smoke it to this day. However I have always wondered if it's possible to tweak the cannabis high, like turn it into something different instead of the same old sitting down, watching TV or listen to music, and then overdose on chips and soda until I fall asleep.

I know of certain Rx drugs that can potentiate the high, like tramadol, but I have recently come off a 3 week tramadol binge and really don't want to get hooked on it for a long time like a few of my friends are :\ Is there any easy to obtain drug or literally anything at all that could just change the high in any way.

I will take the info I receive here happily as I know I will get genuine facts instead of being told awful info by a random guy at a bus stop. He said if I made a tea from a hundred or so datura seeds, it would completely fuck you up, especially when stoned. Yeah, that was probably the worst day and half of my life :!8(

So yeah, any way at all that can change the high in any way at all to either make me more happier and euphoric or make me a little trippy =D

Thanks guys!

Terpenes modulate and potentiate THC highs, but it's hard to find cannabis extracted terpenes unless you're in California (Harborside Healing) and a few other spots. Take a dab of of pure crystalline THC, it's rather bland and one dimensional, throw some terps on top and it's a completely different animal. I know Tony Verzura is working with Trichome Heavy Extracts to bring the pure terpenes/ terp rosin to Colorado through their collaboration project in the near future.

I don't know anything about extracting terpenes and the few people who do it keep a secret. I know it takes a lot of material for very little yield and probably a good lab with a good chemist.

Salutations EuphoricMadness,

...genuine facts...

M'well, smoke is a waste of resources to begin with. IMO just try to find an appropriate consumption tool when it comes to reality-proof appreciation, etc...

Good day, have fun!! =D

I mean you can alter your experience in many different ways, depending on what you are open too. The most obvious is to take other drugs.. but as you stated, not the best idea as it often leads to serious problems like addiction. There are other "natural" or plant based substances out there that will get you high but are not considered narcotic. For example, one of the more popular alternatives to opiates is called "kratom" and although it can be addicting and have many of the same consequences, it is a much lower potentiater and easier to regulate. If you google "natural highs" or something similar to that you will find a whole list of plants like this. I haven't really tried any besides kratom myself though, so don't have much more to offer besides that. Many of these can make you sick if you over do it, so I would be a little cautious.

The best way to alter you high is to put yourself in a situation you wouldn't normally do, or force yourself to go out on adventures when your high rather than just relaxing. It's easy to get couch locked when you smoke but if you make plans before you smoke, then maybe smoke just a little or less than normal, it's much easier to get out there and do stuff.

IME, the best way to mix it up is to change your routine. Hang out with a new group of people or go to a new bar.. whatever it might be. If you aren't feeling very social, try smoking less and maybe working out or something to stimulate the natural endorphin. You could always load up on benzos, opiates, coke and amphetamine but... well it's no secret where that will lead.

If you want to get higher than you normally would, I suggest taking vitamin b, a couple of hours before smoking. This gives your brain more raw materials to release when you smoke. Mangos make your high feel nicer. Some chemical in them works some synergy. Oh, and if you take Kratom, I suggest taking a little l-dopa to avoid any side effects.

If you can, sensory deprivation is one that is not talked about lot. More so if you have a small amount and are trying to get more bang for your buck. Having a good set and setting is key. As mentioned doing new things create a good kind of anxiety, or adrenaline which always adds to effects. Really true with any drug, depends where you are in your head. Also if you enjoy it, it always works to know the strain, and look it up on leafly and see if all the effects match up. Basically like some wine tasting. Real high class way to get baked. Lastly, detox your body. Workout, sweat, steam or sauna, and have low body fat. THC is stored in fat, so tolerance is lower with less fat. Again as mentioned if you do not know what you want to do after you get high, you likely will not want to do much (hoping you already know high quality bongs, or concentrates all day)

caffeine will tweak the high ;)

to make your high more euphoric or trippy, try this out;

you'll need to acquire smoking devices that deliver THC more efficiently.
so for e.g. i got a bong and a vaporizer. start with the joint/blunt/bowl then rip the bong and then do a bowl in a vape.

now let me warn you, i got 1 or 2 panic attacks getting accustomed to that type of euphoria lmao :D.

but if you smoke in order of THC deliverance i guarantee you the high will become way more intense without having to add anything else. another example is that i can toke j's/blunts all day but once i got home and hit the bong/vape then i will always get stoned af.

potent edibles are also a wild train if you make it right.

Weed is actually the perfect drug to tweak the high of almost any other drug. LSD is the drug that it tweaks the most that I've tried, alcohol is the most common, strong uppers can be too powerful for it to work as well. I think it enhances the effects of just about every drug and also makes the comedown and after effects more manageable.

Try exercising before you smoke them herbs, that always helped me experience a more fulfilling weed high back when I smoked weed regularly.

Weed is actually the perfect drug to tweak the high of almost any other drug. LSD is the drug that it tweaks the most that I've tried, alcohol is the most common, strong uppers can be too powerful for it to work as well. I think it enhances the effects of just about every drug and also makes the comedown and after effects more manageable.

i can definitely agree with this.

but for stimulants in general its can cause tachycardia in intolerant users which can lead to panic attacks. you gotta be tolerant to both to enjoy the synergy that pot has with drugs. unless it's a sedative really, uppers tend to cause the freak outs.

also you can consider environmental tolerance in tweaking the high by itself.
from:http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/10/001012074704.htm

"If the same amount of a drug is administered in one context and later in another different and distinct context, then the effects of the drug are different," Cepeda-Benito says. "The drug has a much greater effect in a novel context rather than in a context that is associated with the administered drug."

Cepeda-Benito, who has studied morphine and nicotine's effects, terms this phenomenon "learned tolerance," and says gradual desensitization to a drug can be developed not only by repeated use of the drug, but also through a learning process that involves recognizing the environment.

In other words, a person consuming a drug in a setting where he or she usually consumes the drug or even expects to consume it will be less likely to feel the full effects of the drug, he says. However, if that same person takes the same amount of the drug in a setting where he or she doesn't normally take the drug, then the person is likely to feel a greater effect from the drug.

Thank you everyone for the awesome replies, I'm sorry I couldn't reply sooner; Christmas and New Year was very hectic.

I tried almost everything suggested on this thread, from benzodiazepines like 10mg prescription Diazepam (I bought 50 tabs) and I also went a little crazy with uppers, especially amphetamines. Every time I smoked I changed the setting and I have to admit it actually made a great difference with just weed and nothing else, so thanks to the people who also suggested that.

I went ahead and bought a new bong too, it really packs a punch when the bowl is completely packed ;)

So thanks everyone for the suggestions, I am yet to mix weed with LSD as it is very difficult to obtain around here.

Thank you!

~eM