• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Any other 'creators' talking about drug abuse/addiction?

underairpressure

Greenlighter
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, let me know if there's a btter place to ask, but.

Are there any other creators, on Youtube but also other platforms, that are talking openly and candidly about drug abuse and addiction in the way that Of Herbs and Altars does, or like Drew Monson in his latest video?

There are of course people who talk about their experiences in the past, but most of them are very......... I don't knwo how to word it. They frame it very heavily in either a 'oh lol that was the past and I would never do that again!!!" way or a "I did drugs but (insert Just Say No anti-drug PSA #5765 here)" type of way, you know what I mean?

Are there any other YouTube creators, or even blogs or whatnot, talking more candidly about their experiences with drugs or with addiction? I'm basically looking for people who are just...... honest about their experiences and open about sharing with both the incredible and the horrible aspects of it.

Some of the youtubers I have watched/still watch do this but their channels are not mainly focused around drugs, their experiences with drugs are just covered in some of their videos.

Some of the youtubers I have watched/still watch do this but their channels are not mainly focused around drugs, their experiences with drugs are just covered in some of their videos.

Who? Which Youtubers? That's good enough for me, I want to hear other people's experiences

psyched substance - this one actually is focused mainly on drugs

steven borowsky - this one deals more with philosophy and spirituality type topics

soft white underbelly - this one has interviews with a lot of different people

Sorry that's all I can think of/remember the names of right now. There's a good channel by this guy from New Jersey where he talks about a lot of topics including his times addicted to heroin, wish I could find it for myself actually.

psyched substance - this one actually is focused mainly on drugs

steven borowsky - this one deals more with philosophy and spirituality type topics

soft white underbelly - this one has interviews with a lot of different people

Sorry that's all I can think of/remember the names of right now. There's a good channel by this guy from New Jersey where he talks about a lot of topics including his times addicted to heroin, wish I could find it for myself actually.

Thank you for these!! If you find that last one let me know.

I actually remembered a channel I watched a long time ago, CG Kid. He talks about a lot of his drug experiences and his struggle with addiction. He also interviews other people