• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Any love for Tapentadol / Nucynta?

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Dear fellas,
Does anyone else take or tried Tapentadol or Nucynta / Palexia? Besides me, nobody seems to like it :oops:. I love tramadol and it has some similarity but more euphoric and less shaky and stimulating. Even taking the extended-release tablets (although I have to crush them with a hammer :LOL:. Fuck they're the hardest tablet I've ever tried to crush. The tap I take is from the same pharm company that launched tramadol/tramal in the 70s.

The only flaw I find is its effects are a little shorter than tramadol. It's more closer to the codeine duration. Some say that it also makes them hallucinate or seeing ghosts or scary shit hahaha but something like that has never happened to me (and that I have taken up to 1 gr. Per 24 hours). It also does not have much risk of seizures unlike tramadol. The only side effect I'm noticing lately is that when I'm falling asleep I start talking to myself and loudly hahaha. :ROFLMAO: Weird shit.

I have read excellent comments and experiences as an painkiller (especially for neuropathic pain). Apparently it's quite new, so there are no generic versions yet, which would be excellent, since this stuff is quite expensive. But, I hope it won't take too long for generic tapentadol. Especially tas it works great for moderate pain and excellent for diabetic neurophaty without the risk of abuse like hydrocodone or the dirty side effects of tramal.

I have never tried Tapentadol IR but they seem to be even more euphoric than XR version. Has anyone taken it? Worth it?

The only what I can say/know that there is no deferent between xr/ir generic/brand because this is sabtance it's not food to think that there a difference between home food and restaurants it's active sabtance h2o any change to the formula will lead to deferent psychoactivity.

Oh yeah get it. But the IR version hits a little faster right? However, XR is still much faster than tramadol. BTW I have snorted tapentadol and it works too (can it be placebo though?) but the effects are shorter lasting and it doesn't burn as much as they say.

I know people who inject the pills but it's too dangerous. Deadly I would say. Definitely DON'T DO IT.

yes

i have injected pills before and also injected syrup, its safe if you know the tecknice
-firstly use buy some water
-increase the water temperature by boiling it
-crach the pills and soluble it in the water, you can search about if the drug is water soluble
-find vein and inject in it , if you injected in vain really you will not feel any pain otherwise a lot of pain Waite you

you can also inject syrup in mascule or vain or Subcutaneous injection
nice enjoy

I have IV subcutaneous syrup too, but maybe I'm a little scared after reading this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5536129/

I have used tapentadol IR few times. It is good for moderate pain but it is not, for me, very injoyable. Infact, every time I took it it made me anxious. Weird feeling, like I am beeing pulled in the different direction at the same time. Opioid part off it gives me analgesia, warmth and sedation. Adrenergic part of it pulls me in the direction of wanting to move, talk, do something. But when I talk I am not coherent and it brothers me, when I move I immediately ger the urge to lie down... So it gives me 2 oposite feelings/modes of behaving that are in direct confrontation. It is better than tramadol, cause the analgesia is much better, but for me, it is not injoyable. I remember that the best part of it was going to bed, warm in my body, sedated, with vivid imagery in my mind and flowing away to peaceful sleep.

To each of his own, for me, it is not very recreational opioid. But "as needed" analgesic it is a great substance.

I have used tapentadol IR few times. It is good for moderate pain but it is not, for me, very injoyable. Infact, every time I took it it made me anxious. Weird feeling, like I am beeing pulled in the different direction at the same time. Opioid part off it gives me analgesia, warmth and sedation. Adrenergic part of it pulls me in the direction of wanting to move, talk, do something. But when I talk I am not coherent and it brothers me, when I move I immediately ger the urge to lie down... So it gives me 2 oposite feelings/modes of behaving that are in direct confrontation. It is better than tramadol, cause the analgesia is much better, but for me, it is not injoyable. I remember that the best part of it was going to bed, warm in my body, sedated, with vivid imagery in my mind and flowing away to peaceful sleep.

To each of his own, for me, it is not very recreational opioid. But "as needed" analgesic it is a great substance.

That's weird my amigo. It causes extreme sedation for me, although I take tapentadol ER (grounded pills though). 500mg of tapentadol leave me nodding like never before. I think it has to do with the fact that I also love tramadol. If you like tramadol, chances are good that you will love Nucynta.

Yeah, I am not a fan either of tramadol, nor sedation. Don't get me wrong, if I didn't know how good does oxycodone or correct dose of morphine make you feel, I would most likely love tapentadol. But comparatively it is a very lousy opioid to take recreationaly - in my personal opinion/taste.

Having said that, it is a great analgesic as it does stop moderate to strong pain.

I am glad you are having benefits from it. :)

Having said that, it is a great analgesic as it does stop moderate to strong pain.

Yes, I have heard the same thing from many people. Being an great analgesic and with low abuse potential, it could be the painkiller of the future. I hope so, because now it's quite expensive, and at least that would mean generic and cheaper tapentadol.

Fuck shit.
I just read that tapentadol is 100% bioavailable IV. Impressive but I don't know if it will be true or not. :unsure:
Anyway, I would like to try 50mg. since there are not many reports of this drug and this route of administration. Orally I like it a lot, much more euphoria than tramadol but more sedating and shorter.
What is true is that if I should get some good filters because these tablets have many excipients.

Fuck shit.
I just read that tapentadol is 100% bioavailable IV. Impressive but I don't know if it will be true or not. :unsure:
Anyway, I would like to try 50mg. since there are not many reports of this drug and this route of administration. Orally I like it a lot, much more euphoria than tramadol but more sedating and shorter.
What is true is that if I should get some good filters because these tablets have many excipients.
I'm in the middle of a small panic. I usually take 5 100s tram a day for pain, recently discovered tapenadol and like it even better. Suddenly ran out of the taps, and I discovered my back up stash is all extended release tram. I've never even heard of it before. I took some and they are doing nothing and I have been totally thrown off into a hell of insomnia and my whole system is whacked. Are you saying if I just crush and parachute the extended release tram they should work like normal for pain relief/sedation etc? I tried that already with a couple but didn't seem to do anything.

Fuck shit.

Everything is 100% bioavailable IV, pretty much, so it's nothing special that tapentadol is.

Fuck shit.
Also, please please don’t IV pills!! If you insist on doing it you’re gonna need a 0.2 pore wheel filter at the least. You’re right that the fillers in those tablets could cause serious issues.

Could someone who has tried OSDMT tell me if it's similar to tapentadol?
Limited experiences with Tapentadol a while back and lots of experience with O-DSMT. O-DSMT feels like the energy of Bupe/Tram/OxyC but even moreso for ~30min to 2hrs. After that the opioid effects are more pronounced, often nods come in around ~3-6hrs. FX taper off after ~8-10hrs.

Tapentadol is half as long, energy lasts for full duration, opioid fx not as pronounced. More NRI action for sure, and some SRI action actually.

I tried Tapentadol pills that was mixed with Carisoprodol

NY3ZLrp.jpg

Tapentadol is better than Tramadol it is similar to Tramadol but it doesn't effect serotonin that's why it's not as stimulating and its more potent on the opioid receptors, it's not as long lasting either, and it's strange because one day it would be nice them the next put me on a right downer, then after a week or so of use my skin was so itchy, crazy itchy like I get on other opioids in high doses so I didn't get anymore, the downers and crazy itchy legs wasn't worth it, I was bruised for days lol

Definitely looking to try this one if it becomes available to me at some point! I share your love for tramadol @supersonic89 so I'm sure I'd like this one aswell. Not a big fan of opiates/opioids stronger than codeine/dhc/tramadol since I'm already having trouble not using O-DSMT since I've started using that:/ Tapentadol seems pretty hard to get in Europe though, on the clearnet atleast.

And damn @Fairy of the Flowers that sounds like one hell of a combo pill lol! I recently found a source for SOMA / Carisoprodol and it's my favorite GABA kind of drug. I hate stuff like GHB / phenibut / Gabapentin / benzos these days as I get crazy rebound anxiety. (I've had periods years ago where I struggled with GHB addiction) Soma somehow doesn't give me rebound anxiety, although I don't want to push my luck so I'm not using it often. Mainly use it to chill / sleep when I'm coming off opioids.

that sounds like one hell of a combo pill lol

People say that but it wasn't that good, it was okay but I don't gouch out/nod on opioids I barley goached on heroin, I was either just normal or asleep lol

Same with oxy, these are no where near oxy, but stronger and better than tramadol, less stimulating than other opioids like oramorph too, probably because of the Carisoprodol, but still I can't find anything to make me gouch out man, what's up with my brain, I loved benzos for a very long while, even taking more of them made me hyper and chatty, the more I took, especially xanax the more chatty I became

Actually I had GHB a few months ago for the first time in 10 or 15 years and what a fucking mess, that made me ugly goych face, a photo I took of myself made me not buy it again I looked like a fucking junky bitch