• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Any ideas on what I was spiked with during this sesh?

SteveT113

Greenlighter
A few weeks ago I was at a friend of a friends place. They offered me a few cones so I thought why not, after having my first cone (which was packed for me- my first mistake!) I immediately started feeling what I thought was a powerful high. I continued to have a few more cones thinking that this was some of the best kush I'd come across, I was speaking to the lady who was shouting me the cones and told her I thought this was some of the best stuff I'd smoked she replied with "yes- you wont find this anywhere else, it has something special in it" (like wtf..?:X how dodgy is that?). I smoke a lot of dope and I've had some amazing buds but this was something different.

Pretty quickly I realised that this was not just straight bud. I know, I never thought someone would even bother to lace bud but think about it in the context of someone spiking a drink in a club, I'm young and they'd have a laugh at me (even my mate who has been smoking for over 20 years later told me he suspected there was something in the dope). I left, got in my car and immediately I felt different, the lights were bright, time seemed to slow down and the speed up, I felt energetic and completely disconnected. Driving back to my place I stopped and thought I'd hit someone so I pulled over and turned out there was no one there (trippy shit like that!)... I have a few hours here that I don't remember clearly.

Later that night I popped an e with my mate... oddly it didn't seem to do much at all (I was thinking maybe whatever was in the dope could of counteracted the MDMA and possibly speed- who knows half the time) so I ended up in my trippy, disconnected state popping another 2 and a concerta pill! This was a big mistake as it led to me entering a mild psychosis, I had extreme visual hallucinations almost lost complete control of what I was doing, I barely remember the night but apparently for 4 hours I was just wondering around my house, doing random things such as turning taps on and off, taking cutlery out of the cupboards and then putting them back in, staring vaguely into the corners of the room, talking to people that weren't there, random shit like that, I don't really remember it, It felt like I was watching someone else do these things.

The psychosis led to further hallucinations after the drug wore off so I'm having to quit dope (everyday user), e's and the occasional bit of crystal for a while... I'm hoping I can get back on track! (I'm just treating these hallucinations like LSD except a hell of a lot cheaper!;)).

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what the dope could have been laced with... My initial thoughts were speed... I live in a relatively small place so I doubt it was anything like K or PCP as it'd be to rare down here to lace dope with. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Sounds like great weed. I highly doubt people would waste their harder drugs on putting it into weed and giving it to someone else.

I've used weed in a big capital city for over 15 years and never heard of it or come across it (spiking). But you never know I guess.

My guess it is just a very high grade strain with loads of thc in it.

Even drink spiking is a pretty big myth, sure it happens, but not nearly as much as people think. Often people just get too pissed or they get triple shots or whatever when they dont know about it and get shit faced.

The police in the the city I live in actually released a news release saying most drink spiking reports were actually just alcohol only.

I've smoked some pretty wicked dope and never felt like this but I suppose there's always something better out there! Thinking back its also possible that due to the psychosis I entered that my reality of the situations early that night could have been altered! Thanks for your response!

Your experience reminds me in a lot of ways of my few experiences with pcp/marijuana.

I can't even explain how fucked up my head got on that shit. Standing up and it felt like my legs just kept extending, until the point I thought I was 10ft tall and growing..... sitting down into a chair and feeling suspended in mid-air, and then suddenly it's like your ass is a meteorite smashing a crater into the chair... walking down the street feeling like you've got your head tied to a string floating 30 feet above your body like a balloon.... bending over to tie your shoelaces and losing balance, tuck/rolling into a ninja-style roll that was cool as shit until you get up and look around, everyone's geekin' and people tell you you pretty much just fell on the ground face first....

Y'know, come to think of it, pcp was pretty dope. I never did much of it though.... maybe 10-15 pulls on a wet blunt or cigarette each time, max. Not interested in it anymore, though.

Last edited:
Usually PCP would be added to really shitty weed though. That's the sort of stuff that you see in areas specializing in Mexican brick weed here in the US at least. Some concentrates can cause pretty extreme reactions. Like maybe there was hash oil in it. Depending on your area, that might be less than common.

Yah could've had concentrate melted into it. It kinda does sound like a PCP trip just based off my experiences combining herb and 3-meo-pcp. Pretty unlikely though.

Are you a daily smoker?

Usually PCP would be added to really shitty weed though. That's the sort of stuff that you see in areas specializing in Mexican brick weed here in the US at least. Some concentrates can cause pretty extreme reactions. Like maybe there was hash oil in it. Depending on your area, that might be less than common.

In my personal experience, buying weed that's unknowingly laced with something like PCP is unheard of. Also, it's hard to miss when you're smoking a blunt/cigarette/joint that's dripping wet with phencyclidine, so....

I know there's other forms, but that's the only I've ever experienced: vials and jugs full of the shit, and then you just dip whatever you want to smoke into the liquid (or trickle the liquid down, preference really) and then immediately light up. With dippers, it's fucking impossible to not know you're smoking something else.

Also, I have no clue what OP went through. His post just reminded me of my few experiences with pcp.

Hey there, I did a lot of 3-Meo-PCP, and I wouldn't say that you were spiked with that or any analog. That reminded me of the first time I ever smoked really good bud, I felt like I was out of this world, absolutely gone, forgetting that I'd get water and have cups with water everywhere. I don't remember that whole night, other than some silly shit. I'd worry not about getting spiked, and just figure it was a good time. Stay safe bud.

In my personal experience, buying weed that's unknowingly laced with something like PCP is unheard of. Also, it's hard to miss when you're smoking a blunt/cigarette/joint that's dripping wet with phencyclidine, so....

I know there's other forms, but that's the only I've ever experienced: vials and jugs full of the shit, and then you just dip whatever you want to smoke into the liquid (or trickle the liquid down, preference really) and then immediately light up. With dippers, it's fucking impossible to not know you're smoking something else.

Also, I have no clue what OP went through. His post just reminded me of my few experiences with pcp.

Sounds tasty.