• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any idea what these pills could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Found them cleaning out a sober house room..

Seems to be a white rectangle or square Mickey Mouse and I can’t tell what the other one is.. I’m guessing xtc but I’m not gonna take them

Unfortunately you’re guess is as good as ours, we can’t help ID pills here. I agree though best guess is maybe “ecstasy” which can then be a whole bunch of possibilities.

-GC

You write pills, so you have more of them? If so then it might be worth to get an analysis, depending on where you live this is easier or harder to get and can be free or with cost. Or take the chance to buy some reagent tests like mandellin, mecke etc.

If it is intact enough, or if there is one that isn't broken, you can use an online pill identifier, you give it the shape, color, and letters imprinted. if it's a pharma, you can usually get a match.

Unfortunately you’re guess is as good as ours, we can’t help ID pills here. I agree though best guess is maybe “ecstasy” which can then be a whole bunch of possibilities.

-GC
Best we can do OP ...so gonna have to close it as G Chem is correctamundo. Pill Id is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.