• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Any experiences with Clonazolam and 2-Map?

percozakk

Bluelighter
Anyone here have experience with clonazolam? I'd like some feedback. What was your personal experience with the substance? Positive? Negative? Also, what doses were taken? I'm definitely not benzo naive. Been taking them for 14 years now. Though my reasons for such have changed. When I was younger I took them recreationally. Now, however, I take them primarily for the therapeutic benefits. I suffer from daily anxiety. Social anxiety being the biggest issue. I usually take 1-2 mg of alprazolam/clonazepam to achieve the desired effect. What dose range of clonazolam would be recommended?
I'd also like the same info for 2-Map. I've used opiates for roughly the same length of time. However I can say my tolerance is quite high. I use .15-.2 of high quality heroin to get where I want to be. I've also been using tianeptine, the biggest reason for my currently high tolerance. It takes between 1.5-2.5 grams of tianeptine sodium to achieve desired effects. I was considering ordering O-DSMT, however from my understanding it's quite weak and with my tolerance probably wouldn't be the ideal choice. I intend on ordering the clonazolam and 2-Map tonight.

2-MAP is nasty stuff. Caustic, toxic to the internal organs. Avoid.

Go with O-DSMT, it is far safer. Not that weak either, not much weaker than morphine on a mg to mg basis. Actually i can go through 2-MAP faster than O-DSMT given the short duration and fiendish nature of 2-MAP. I would take O-DSMT over 2-MAP in a heartbeat. In fact I would never take 2-MAP again, one of the few drugs I've thrown away.

Both should be avoided with clonazolam unless you have very significant experience with benzos and opioids. Combining those with clonazolam is quite literally a recipe for death. Even for those who are experienced.

Clonazolam is far more hypnotic and less functional than the benzos you mentioned. More amnesia and sedation than functional anxiety relief. It is a few times more potent than alprazolam and longer lasting. If you insist on a RC benzo perhaps consider something like bromazolam or etizolam. The truth is though that RC benzos almost never help anyone in a clinically relevant sense and lead to difficulty and despair.

2-MAP is nasty stuff. Caustic, toxic to the internal organs. Avoid.

Go with O-DSMT, it is far safer. Not that weak either, not much weaker than morphine on a mg to mg basis. Actually i can go through 2-MAP faster than O-DSMT given the short duration and fiendish nature of 2-MAP. I would take O-DSMT over 2-MAP in a heartbeat. In fact I would never take 2-MAP again, one of the few drugs I've thrown away.

Both should be avoided with clonazolam unless you have very significant experience with benzos and opioids. Combining those with clonazolam is quite literally a recipe for death. Even for those who are experienced.

Clonazolam is far more hypnotic and less functional than the benzos you mentioned. More amnesia and sedation than functional anxiety relief. It is a few times more potent than alprazolam and longer lasting. If you insist on a RC benzo perhaps consider something like bromazolam or etizolam. The truth is though that RC benzos almost never help anyone in a clinically relevant sense and lead to difficulty and despair.
I appreciate the response. Through the research I've conducted I gathered that clonazolam is roughly 2.5 times more potent than alprazolam/clonazepam.
From what you are saying it seems to me clonazolam would be more appropriate as an aid for sleep rather than anxiety. I've been prescribed temazepam for over two years, up until recent months when my insurance lapsed anyways. I've suffered from insomnia since I was a child, so perhaps I will just utilize it for that.
On psychonautwiki it stated that clonazolam tends to be considered one of the most euphoric benzos. Is this true? The reason I only utilize alprazolam and clonazepam for anxiety reduction now is because I concluded that neither produce any real euphoria, which is what is most sought after in recreational substances, for myself at least.
As far as recreation goes I much prefer temazepam and diazepam.
I decided to order 1 G of O-DSMT, and 1 G of 2MAP, to try them both out
I don't intend on taking the clonazolam at the same time by the way. I'm well aware of the dangers of such.
Any advice as far as dosages for any of the 3?
Thank you again for your response

Becareful with the 2-MAP it appears to participated in a death of someone here. It also seems to be generally toxic stuff all around, hard on the organs and rough on the gastrointestinal tract. Its unusually caustic stuff, with some batches being entirely nonconsumable. The yellow batches that stink are particularly bad. People have reported feeling sick for extended periods of time after. If you absolutely have to take it, take it orally only. I would again recommend skipping it altogether.

Doses of all three are dependent on tolerance so its hard to say. 2-MAP is about the strength of morphine, O-DSMT might be more like half that, yet is much longer lasting. 2-MAP has a stimulant like fiendish nature to it, since it comes on fast and leaves fast, resulting in a desire to reproduce the rush.

But like stimulants, the redosing never really brings back the feeling of the first dose and you are just chasing a high. This compounds toxicity is probably able to manifest so symptomatically likely due to the large amounts often ingested as a result of the binge prone nature of its effect. I found it easy to polish off a gram in a day. So despite being more potent than O-DSMT, it is easier to go through far more 2-MAP in a shorter period of time. Problem is now you've introduced a significant amount of a highly caustic chemical into your system and your body now has to deal with it. I once tried taking it sublingually and it turned the skin white under my tongue (this skin eventually fell off). It hurt for a long time. Essentially a nasty chemical burn. Its sickening to imagine people smoking, injecting and even snorting that stuff.

With regard to clonazolam, be aware that it has particularly notoriety in its tendency to push a user to redose, and due to its amnestic and disinhibiting qualities, this redosing can occur many times, leading a user to consume large amounts. This in turn can result in problematic disinhibited behavior that can have serious consequences (like arrest, hospitalization, car accidents etc). Also, the disinhibited behavior can easily lead you to decide to break into the O-DSMT and 2-MAP, which could be a death sentence. Personally I sometimes find myself consuming enormous amounts of drugs while disinhibited on high doses of benzos.

Clonazolam is to diazepam as fentanyl is to heroin, both being 50x stronger respectively. Thus if you are going to play around with it, which again is almost never a good idea, you need to treat it with extreme caution. They sell little time lock safes on amazon that you might consider, although they are probably no match for the no-fucks-given mind frame ultra potent benzos can produce. As far as euphoria, I find alprazolam far more enjoyable than clonazolam, but im not a fan of the ultra hypnotic benzos (some people are).

You should also keep in mind that clonazolam will raise your tolerance to your prescribed medication. Ultimately, I can't imagine there are many people who were better off for fooling around with clonazolam. Use extreme caution. The contents of the package you'll be receiving can kill you many times over and cause a host of hardships and suffering.