• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Any difference between different Oxycontin brands in terms of crushability?

ijijijij

Greenlighter
I've only tried the Mundipharma OC pills (wipe off outer coating, crush the pill). My sources also carry Sandoz and Actavis brands, and I was wondering if these work the same as Mundipharma's pills.

Thanks!

I doubt a drug addict *for one* would ever not find a way to crush something up and snort it based on the instant release painkillers I've seen in my life lol.

The extended release oxycontin seems to be the culprit that everyone hates. They made it snort-proof, but I just chewed the pill up until it was goo and swallowed those bad boys with water. Swished the water in my mouth for 20 seconds before its drug time for me. Became my personal favorite for a while actually. Would've died for many of those ER ones Purdue allegedly "fixed" by making their brand nose-proof. Honestly, addicts will defy any pharma team mission to make something drug-addict proof. The drug addict will always overcome any odds to get high lol. If the pill is something not able to be snorted, it will be goo-like and almost plush in texture. It's squishy versus a rock hard snorty pill like percocet (but percocet has tylenol which isn't the best to snort and especially on the regular). Although, not that anyone cares. People are destined for their route of administration and they should be able to do whatever they want to their body. There's always more than one way it seems for all kinds of drugs to get it into your system and hit the brain. It doesn't have to always be "my way or the highway" yet some administration methods can be dangerous without any experience or research beforehand (for example shooting up anything). To shoot something up you HAVE to have a junkie with a resume of shameful proportions show one the ropes, or at least hours and hours of knowing how to do it from multiple sources. The nose is not nearly as troublesome, but with cocaine for instance we know what can happen. Just don't snort anything slimey. Some pills really can feel slimey, and thats when you know pharmacy fun--suckers have made their next move. I can only wait for what is to come. How will they make the next super life-destroying substance that everyone wants "less deadly" while it strangely is more deadly than ever before?!!!!

The chewing way is super primitive but I swear by it. Extended release adderall as well. It always gives a boost of euphoria and potency to the effects and I don't want to research some chemist saavy way to do my drugs. If you encounter a fluffy pill that just seems to never turn into powder, you can either chew it to death and swallow with water or throw it in the trash. It won't go up your nose well. Not worth that.

Last edited:
I doubt a drug addict *for one* would ever not find a way to crush something up and snort it based on the instant release painkillers I've seen in my life lol.

The extended release oxycontin seems to be the culprit that everyone hates. They made it snort-proof, but I just chewed the pill up until it was goo and swallowed those bad boys with water. Swished the water in my mouth for 20 seconds before its drug time for me. Became my personal favorite for a while actually. Would've died for many of those ER ones Purdue allegedly "fixed" by making their brand nose-proof. Honestly, addicts will defy any pharma team mission to make something drug-addict proof. The drug addict will always overcome any odds to get high lol. If the pill is something not able to be snorted, it will be goo-like and almost plush in texture. It's squishy versus a rock hard snorty pill like percocet (but percocet has tylenol which isn't the best to snort and especially on the regular). Although, not that anyone cares. People are destined for their route of administration and they should be able to do whatever they want to their body. There's always more than one way it seems for all kinds of drugs to get it into your system and hit the brain. It doesn't have to always be "my way or the highway" yet some administration methods can be dangerous without any experience or research beforehand (for example shooting up anything). To shoot something up you HAVE to have a junkie with a resume of shameful proportions show one the ropes, or at least hours and hours of knowing how to do it from multiple sources. The nose is not nearly as troublesome, but with cocaine for instance we know what can happen. Just don't snort anything slimey. Some pills really can feel slimey, and thats when you know pharmacy fun--suckers have made their next move. I can only wait for what is to come. How will they make the next super life-destroying substance that everyone wants "less deadly" while it strangely is more deadly than ever before?!!!!

The chewing way is super primitive but I swear by it. Extended release adderall as well. It always gives a boost of euphoria and potency to the effects and I don't want to research some chemist saavy way to do my drugs. If you encounter a fluffy pill that just seems to never turn into powder, you can either chew it to death and swallow with water or throw it in the trash. It won't go up your nose well. Not worth that.
lol thanks for the detailed reply. I actually wasn't asking about ROA.

I only take small amounts (5-10 mg) at a time, and to save money I buy 80mg pills. I crush them and weigh out doses with a milligram scale. That's why I was wondering if the Sandoz and Actavis brands are similarly crushable.