Any comments on my Winstrol (Stanozolol) usage?

Asante

Bluelighter
Greetings!

I am far from an athlete, I'm an adult of 160kg who recently lost 6 kg dieting and exercizing (swimming) and who currently cant swim cause of lower leg ulcers.

I seek to improve my recovery as well as the quality of all my tissues and bone density by using Stanozolol (Winstrol).

I do not, repeat, not, seek bulking results or to use athletic amounts.

What I did is suspend 60mg Stanozolol powder into 30ml olive oil, suck up 1ml (2mg/ml) in the morning and squirt it into my rectum, so I take the full medical dose rectally as an oily suspension, to get effects inbetween oral (hate that feel) and injection use (wont use needles)

As I understand it can be taken in this dose daily in an openended way but I want to go for 12-16 weeks of 2mg in mornings.

I clearly get a robust, strong "he-man" feel off this nonathletic dose, as well as more strength in my muscle, so please dont say the medical dose is too puny to give effects. Its given to cancer and aids patients to regain strength at this dose. Dont say 2mg wont do anything, therapeutic dose is 0.5-2mg and I FEEL IT. Its working.

Any way you put it, 2mg Winny is like growing an extra pair of testicles and given my weight loss goals (losing half my weight, exercise goals and protein rich dieting) I'm working hard and proper here.

I dont want muscle mass gain but I want that "monkey muscle" where the muscle you have is strengthened as is every tissue in my body.

I want to go from zero to hero, on my own power, but with a little backup vs injury and against muscle loss.

Any comments? (No, shooting, using athletic doses and test are out of the question and not gonna waste my time with prodrugs, I got a proper AAS)

what is the question you are asking ?

i always found winny dried my joints out, i cant really see why you need to use AAS if im honest

My question is what comments experienced users have on my diet, exercise and low dose winny plan.

I use Winstrol because I weigh 160kg, twice the weight of a healthy adult, which means I have low testosterone levels because of dilution (I have 3 gallons blood volume) and I want to lose weight with diet & exercise (essentially, controlled wasting) while retaining as much muscle as possible. Winny will help with that, like it does in that dose with cancer and aids patients. My goal is not bulking but cutting.

Winstrol optimizes quality of almost every tissue in my body including bone density, which will help me stay injury free during workouts. I diet with plenty of protein (whey etc)

Do you think dry joints will be a problem at 2mg Stanozolol a day? Athletes use 50mg with test and I 25x less.

Honestly, I can't see how this is going to make much difference to losing bodyfat. If it's doing enough that you feel it, then it's likely to attenuate your own testosterone production and elevate aromatase activity, which will hinder fat loss.

A better option might be to use an aromatse inhibitor to reduce perihperal oestrogen conversion and reduce fat accumulation that way.

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry, I haven't been clear. I'm not using the steroid to lose bodyfet but to strengthen my body and recover from injuries more robustly, so that I can lose the actual weight more efficiently with diet, sleep and exercise. Its to make my body more robust, stronger muscle, tendons, cartilage, connective tissues, bone density, so I wikll be better able to woirk out and less prone to injury.

Would just 2mg stanozolol really cause reduction in natural testosterone? It seems so little compared to the usual 50mg athletic dose.

I can't say for certain as it is a very modest dose of a short-acting compound, and I've never seen tests of anyone's blood at such a level. Stanozolol tends to be fairly suppressive partly due to its nature as a mild progestin. If concerned you could always get a blood test to ascertain your testosterone and oestrogen levels, and whether LH/FSH are attenuated by the dose (you would need before and after bloods to be sure). However if you're feeling good and believe it's working then that's purely out of curiosity really.

From the overall good health perspective, however, you might find winstrol is not the best choice. Though it can accelerate certain collagen growth rates, this is not entirely benign as winstrol tends to make tendons brittle and is notorious for causing serious ruptures and injuries. Again, at 2mg, this might not really come into the picture, but it is worth bearing in mind.

As an alternative, or addition, you may want to consider raising your natural growth hormone levels. You could take the oral growth hormone secretagogue Ibutamoren with CJC-1295 (in combination) to induce a natural but sustained elevation in hGH and IGF-1. These are freely available from a large number of online research chemical stores. The effect on the health markers that interest you would be modest, but used over a longer duration should still be worthwhile.

Last edited:
You will stick a syringe up your arse but wont use a needle?

Anyway, winny is not what you need. Or any other aas for what you are wanting to achieve. What CFC said "it's likely to attenuate your own testosterone production and elevate aromatase activity, which will hinder fat loss." Is spot on.You're screwing yourself over in the long run.

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry, I haven't been clear. I'm not using the steroid to lose bodyfet but to strengthen my body and recover from injuries more robustly, so that I can lose the actual weight more efficiently with diet, sleep and exercise. Its to make my body more robust, stronger muscle, tendons, cartilage, connective tissues, bone density, so I wikll be better able to woirk out and less prone to injury.

Would just 2mg stanozolol really cause reduction in natural testosterone? It seems so little compared to the usual 50mg athletic dose.
You’re kidding. Have you done any research at all???
Stanozolol is the WORST thing you can take if you want to strengthen your tendons and connective tissues… according to scientific studies and user reports, it does very much the opposite.

This is a terrible idea, regardless of whether or not it’s going to cause suppression. If you have low test then just BUY SOME DAMN TEST. If you’re scared of needles, it comes in gel/cream form.
Testosterone is vital for good health and it’s pretty much non-toxic. Stanozolol is a 17a-methylated synthetic hormone.

You will stick a syringe up your arse but wont use a needle?
THIS. Dafuq is wrong with people? :?

Thanks for the input guys and the good intentions where applicable, but I've been simply carrying through with my plan. As soon as I ran out of the first suspension I made a double strength suspension of 4mg/ml out of 120mg stanozolol and 30ml olive oil, kept in the fridge, and administered in the mornings and sometimes also in the evenings as 1 or 2 doses of 4mg rectally. I have decided to go for a total of 40 days in which I will use a grand total of 160mg stanozolol or about 4mg a day. Basically 3 athletics strength winstrol tabs divided across 40 days - would that even do anything?

Would that ever! When I take the plunge I notice androgen mood effects within minutes, quite pronounced, it took maybe two or three weeks to become fully apparent but the mood effect is stimulating in a masculine sort of way. Like the gentlemen in the responses above I have enhanced dominance and aggression, also enhanced libido and sexual performance, and a very specific protein hunger, which I quench with 90 grams of added protein in the guise of quark divided across the day. My voice pitches lower and confidence is greater.

Like said I weigh 160 kg which means that I walk around with approximately three spare 25 kg bumper plates attached to me. I was quite pleased to soon notice strength increases which made it considerably easier to get up and move around. I did not expect this to be significant at such a low dose.

But! To my amazement, now a month on, I am clearly, CLEARLY growing thicker, harder, stronger limb muscles, most visible at the biceps. That was unanticipated at this dosage level and given that I could do very little with my injuries.

The main reason I started this regimen was a bunch of unsightly leg ulcers who's healing had almost stalled. Shortly into the cycle I could just basically watch them grow shut, my wound doctor was amazed by this sudden turn in the healing process. The wounds have all but one closed completely and healed robustly, and since two weeks I am swimming again, my main source of exercise. Despite having basically sat on my ass for 2 months with pressure bandages on my legs in a heatwave, it became quite clear that I'm stronger now, thanks to the winstrol than I was before the ulcers cut my swimming short. I'm going to finish the last two weeks of my mini cycle and during those build my swimming back up to the 3-4 hours 3-5 days a week I was at before the injuries.

Finally the scale. I have gained about one kilo but judging my body I have more than likely gained a few kilos of muscle mass and lost some body fat for it in the process.

All in all I respond so well to this that I intend to have my testosterone levels tested after the dust has settled because I wonder if I would benefit from some testosterone augmentation. After all, 160kg is a lot of bodyweight to dilute my natural testosterone with. I respond so well to so little winstrol, it initiated a mental and physical bloom period, that I wonder whether my testicles can keep up with my size. If that's the case then, as AA357 suggested, there's nothing like test, and if the doc wants to inject it in my glute he can go right ahead - I just don't want to selfinject, especially not homebrew or black market and potentially fake, steroids. If its a valid pharmaceutical, in the proper way, have at it.

In a charming synchronicity, while I with my stanozolol was hormonally manning up, an online friend who is a MtF transgender is getting the girl on with estradiol valerate injections and cheered a rather successful deliberate gyno, to her joy she has quite a rack now. Better living through chemistry :D

Are you not worried about weighing 160kg, are u sure you don't mean 160lbs?

Stan (stanozolol i mean not stanolone) is one of the only roids that i know of that can cause you to shed pounds of fat w/o causing muscular wasting.

You probably have too much fat though and need forskolin, gugga, trib, sea kelp, as well as some kind of a thermogenic adrenergic such as salbutamol or ephedra tea.

Also, if you have bad gyno because of all the extra pounds, cut all dairy food out of the diet & buy almond milk or soy or coconut.

Fascinating case report! Thanks! An inspiring report insofar as you've gotten outstanding results from such a tiny and almost-certainly-harmless dose. (Hell, serious users pump 50X more!) Wild alternative delivery route, to boot. Great reading. You've got me thinking. The huge steroid doses touted by the bodybuilders are probably a case of steeply diminishing rates of return (doing more and more and getting less and less, while greatly increasing risk). But it seems you've taken the "less is more" idea to an intriguing extreme with such minute doses -- and you're getting results! I hope your story inspires others to experiment and report back. I have some self-experimentation in mind.

I don't understand some of the reactions. At such a tiny dose, any suppression of one's own testosterone production is likely to be negligible -- no more than what would occur with a few milligrams of one's own endogenously produced steroid (and none of us are afraid of that, are we?); i.e., BFD. As for aromatization: stanozolol does not aromatize afaik, and might (like other dht derivatives) actually inhibit aromatase to some extent; native dht is an aromatase inhibitor. As for tendons and connective tissues: there are disparate claims about what stanozolol does, including claims that it is great for strengthening connective tissues. So far all I have found are claims, not solid documented information. If anyone has any solid info I would like to see it.

If you want stronger connective tissues you might want to take a look at SARMs LGD and Ostarine, which are widely claimed to have benefits in this area (and no one suggests otherwise, like with stanozolol). I believe that LGD's original name was "Ligandrol", in reference to the favorable effects on ligaments. Though I confess I have not yet seen the actual literature on which the claims are supposedly based, so take this FWIW.

Last edited:
Also, if you have bad gyno because of all the extra pounds, cut all dairy food out of the diet & buy almond milk or soy or coconut.

Soy is one of the richest sources of phytoestrogen, so replacing dairy with Soy is not ideal if your worry is gynecomastia related issues.