• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Any chance it'll effect the high

BLUEREX11

Bluelighter
My S/O injured herself about a week an a half ago and doctors put her on a steroid pull that started at 6 a day for the first 2 days and then 5 for 2 days and so on until they were gone. She was put on a muscle relaxer and a pain pill also. The regimen will be over Friday morning and I wanted to drop my orange teslas Saturday, will the pills prescribed mess up her high or will she be ok to get the full effect. If there is any chance of diminished effects I'll pass for another weekend but I need a mental shutdown soon. Thanks for any advise.

You'll really need to provide details of what she's been put on - like a brand name at the VERY LEAST. Because "steroids" could mean almost anything. I'm on "steroids" every day, technically.

It's extremely unlikely there will be any complications or interactions, however the bottom line is nobody has the slightest clue so long as we don't know what these 'steroid pills' are she's been prescribed.

They are 5mg tablets of prednisone, which end Friday morning, 5-325mg of hydrocodone and 750mg of Robaxin. They all end Friday morning

I'm fairly sure that there won't be any concerns with the above, however the hydrocodone will potentially blunt/dull the roll a tiny bit given it's an opioid.

I'd wait until someone else chimes in with a little more knowledge on those than myself though. Robaxin is a muscle relaxant, which may potentially be of concern when combined with MDMA; however again I'd wait until a more knowledgeable poster chimes in :)

Thanks trozzle, I know last of all pills will be taken Friday morning and I'm trying to roll Saturday evening.