• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any Cardio Toxicity with 40mg of Ritalin throughout the day

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I been off opiates for about a week, yes this is a crutch. But I’m using it for the time being, and I was prescribed in the past I just chose to quit it just cause it was given headaches.
So that said

I took 10mg 6 am
10mg about 9
And then 10 mg about 1 but I don’t feel any thing I just took 1000mg tyrosine
But I wanna add another 10 mg here soon will I be alright? I’m in good health no blood pressure problems just anxiety depression and paws from oxycodone and kratom.
yes I also know what I’m doing right now just switching one to the other but this is a 3 day plan and this is my last day and I want a buzz but to be safe. Cause I’m getting shit done that I dicked around with while numb on opiates I’ve got klonopin and propanol so I’m not really worried of OD I just wondering if I’ll be fine at this dose

FYI
I use to take around 30-40mg of adderall prescribed before this. I just chose to come off all meds, but I do need them cause then I just resort to other things. I’m also coming off marijuana probably about 7grams a day average weed... so I’m sure y’all know my pain. I don’t feel any heart pains or anything. I’m just wondering if it’s safer then what I was doing years ago, doing a gram or so of coke daily.

Yes it should be safe unless perhaps you have a (severe) undiagnosed preexisting heart condition.

Yes it should be safe unless perhaps you have a (severe) undiagnosed preexisting heart condition.
Not that I know of there was a brief time that I felt I was going to pass out all the time, but that was attributed to stress at ER. And blood pressure usually runs 1207/70 but sometimes I get a high top number like 150 so i didn’t know if that was worth worrying over

Hey Negrogesic! I haven't talked to you in a coon's age. I hope you're doing well. The question is gonna hang on many outside factors like your age and the relative health of your cardiovascular system. I think you are fine with this amount of Methyphenidate (Ritalin), but pay attention to what your body is telling you and always be on the lookout for those "fuck, something doesn't seem right" moments.

Hey Negrogesic! I haven't talked to you in a coon's age. I hope you're doing well. The question is gonna hang on many outside factors like your age and the relative health of your cardiovascular system. I think you are fine with this amount of Methyphenidate (Ritalin), but pay attention to what your body is telling you and always be on the lookout for those "fuck, something doesn't seem right" moments.
Well I’m just jacked up. But no more then when I was prescribed it as a child, that being said it helps me with motivation but the crash is awful. I am loading tyrosine and 5htp throughout the day along with l theanine and triple calm magnesium. I probably need to get more active. But it sure isn’t the 18 year old heart I had before cocaine. Either way. At 40 I’m still jacked

Well I’m just jacked up. But no more then when I was prescribed it as a child, that being said it helps me with motivation but the crash is awful. I am loading tyrosine and 5htp throughout the day along with l theanine and triple calm magnesium. I probably need to get more active. But it sure isn’t the 18 year old heart I had before cocaine. Either way. At 40 I’m still jacked
Probably lower it talking to my doctor next Friday