• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants any amphs of any isomer potentiation thread/real ADHD maintenance with stims long term

RebirthOfThoth

Bluelighter
I'm sure this has been touched on, I'm sure there is an amphetamine dandy thread here, but im here for a more defined reason than simply function or the dopamine rush

So i am a former meth addict who used for 3 years, i am on adderall 20 mg xr. I occasionally plug or smoke the beads

(yes, vape juice on foil with crushed or uncrushed beads is straw smokeble. Do NOT do this, you don't want a high tolerance, alzheimers, or a nasty compulsive habit which smoking and boofing can begin to seed.)

to maximize euphoria without even using the full 20 mg. I've done so the last 3 days, with intermittent kratom use following a mild back injury.

My question is what unusual tricks do yall have to lower tolerance? Today i took a unknown amount under the tongue and orally, i had smoked some late last night and done the same but my tolerance feels unaffected like it used to.

(likely due to no meth depletion like i used to constantly deal with, hell i can and do sleep on high dose adderall and i know it keeps my dopamine at a higher level than it would be staying up and depleting it all with no downtime)

That being said i don't wanna raise my tolerance and i full intend to use potentiation and better addiction management to get the most out of less maybe even lowering my dose for medicinal reasons.

If i had a choice I'd be on 5mg or less desoxyn as i am aware of the benefits but that will likely never happen

So I'm on addy 20 mg xr and wellbutrin 150 mg xr, i would rather be on modafinil than wellbutrin as it would do its job and then some but not all 3 meds. May dropship it, will lyk

So I'll lay it out here, this is what i KNOW keeps my tolerance low even during abuse

-oral dosing with alka seltzer+a anti heartburn drug called omeprazole. Imagine fizzy tums that last far longer, this mixture allows that and adds fizziness to stir the now unharmed amphetamine in your gut.

Recommend you eat right before lightly or right after you start to feel it hit. I know many struggle to eat on this shit, i can orally dose meth and eat a quarter to a half pizza though. Just take care of your blood sugar and shit before dosing especially heavy doses.

Another trick is use and buildup of turmeric and black pepper extracts causing catalystic back and forth dopaminergic production and regulation naturally. Both plus cayanne pepper also make kratom far more potent

Another trick is hydrating as you need it and then some, or dosing a high amount of amphetamines and using the thirst to flush your body. I do physical labor for work so i sweat out so many impurities if i smoke pot i smell the terpenes in my socks after work the next day.

Amino acids. Some like L dopa and l tyrosine help with pre- neurotransmitter production materials so it can get to replenishing faster.

Taking something with 18+ aminos in it plus boosters of the ones you know help metabolic and hormonal processes in the body helps grandly. Imagine tolerance as grime and your body polishing it, give your body cleaner and it can bust thru it like the kool aid man.

Antioxidants help with amphetamine induced damage or function limitation from abuse of it or just physiological sensitivity to the shit. Keeps more important shit alive and well so you don't lose crucial parts of your feel good receptors.

Dissociatives can help but microdosing them for a few days would be better than drinking a fucking 5oz bottle of delsym a single night. The key is to bind something to the ndma receptors. CAREFUL memantine dosing, CAREFUL dxm or pcp or ket dosing, (have not tried pcp or ket but it should affect tolerances the same) and magnesium supplements help. Look around for the form of magnesium that binds best to ndma receptors.

Another trick is not masturbating. Or better yet if you do, edge. It will raise your neurotransmitters to a state of physical euphoria. That and just staying active. I noticed if i didn't feel my adderall or kratom earlier in the day, after working or consuming energy my body inevitably sweats toxins and impurities out, begins to regain sensitivity to pleasure, and Bob's your uncle i am suddenly lost in the sauce..

Add as you will, rewrite this if you want idc. I just wanted a sjngle standalone thread for discussion of amphs, and ultimately a compressed and comprehensive guide to using them as you desire without fucking your life and experience up.

btw I'd go easy with stims if you have back issues... I once injured my back and it took me hella lot of time to realize that daily amphetamine use maintained the pain and stiffness much longer than what would have been necessary.
I read something about adrenal glands secreting stuffs which weaken muscles close to them and so on. Didn't check the sources.

Personally I find the best way to get the most out of Adderall XR is to take it everyday orally at roughly exactly the same time everyday.

I know this sounds crazy but I say gave each dose a + and - score on a scale of 1-10 and + being generally positive effects and - generally negative effects

Everyday orally might look like
+6(decent but super), -2(mild side effects but tolerable) for a total of +6-2 = 4
Over the entire week 4*7= +28

Vs maybe 4 days on 3 days off using 1.75x my dose so the total weekly pills is roughly the same
On days might look like
+8(super),-5(side effects much more pronounced but more importantly over the week there is a much greater change in my mood esp since this is still ignoring the off days) for a total of +8-5 = 3
Over the week 3*7=+21

Any I just made up those numbers I hope that makes sense. Not saying anyway is right or wrong just my opinion

Personally I find the best way to get the most out of Adderall XR is to take it everyday orally at roughly exactly the same time everyday.

I know this sounds crazy but I say gave each dose a + and - score on a scale of 1-10 and + being generally positive effects and - generally negative effects

Everyday orally might look like
+6(decent but super), -2(mild side effects but tolerable) for a total of +6-2 = 4
Over the entire week 4*7= +28

Vs maybe 4 days on 3 days off using 1.75x my dose so the total weekly pills is roughly the same
On days might look like
+8(super),-5(side effects much more pronounced but more importantly over the week there is a much greater change in my mood esp since this is still ignoring the off days) for a total of +8-5 = 3
Over the week 3*7=+21

Any I just made up those numbers I hope that makes sense. Not saying anyway is right or wrong just my opinion
Nah you're good the way to objective study is finding common patterns among the subjective anecdotes

And good to know, yet another reason for me to stop doing any more than i need to

btw I'd go easy with stims if you have back issues... I once injured my back and it took me hella lot of time to realize that daily amphetamine use maintained the pain and stiffness much longer than what would have been necessary.
I read something about adrenal glands secreting stuffs which weaken muscles close to them and so on. Didn't check the sources.
It seemed like meth made my body ache worse but adderall so far doesnt cause cramping.

That being said it DID cause me to cramp in the shoulders and arms when i was cleaning grill hood at my last food service job

DXM potentiates stims and slows tolerance development down substantially. When I was scripted concerta, it alone would last one or two weeks until the effects would subside due to tolerance but when combined with 100mg dxm it lasted for months and was actually rather overstimulated even with the lowest dosage of 18mg concerta. As plain amphetamine (differently than meth) isn't serotonergic so there is no danger of serotonin syndrome with this combo.

Bupropion is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor in humans and won't necessarily potentiate stims nor help with tolerance development. I felt rather scattered and not too good when combining amphetamine and bupropion. It is good together with DXM though, this combination has recently been approved as a rapid acting antidepressant and is very stimulating.

I think other dissociatives like memantine or your favorite research chemical one would/could do as well.

DXM potentiates stims and slows tolerance development down substantially. When I was scripted concerta, it alone would last one or two weeks until the effects would subside due to tolerance but when combined with 100mg dxm it lasted for months and was actually rather overstimulated even with the lowest dosage of 18mg concerta. As plain amphetamine (differently than meth) isn't serotonergic so there is no danger of serotonin syndrome with this combo.

Bupropion is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor in humans and won't necessarily potentiate stims nor help with tolerance development. I felt rather scattered and not too good when combining amphetamine and bupropion. It is good together with DXM though, this combination has recently been approved as a rapid acting antidepressant and is very stimulating.

I think other dissociatives like memantine or your favorite research chemical one would/could do as well.
Im actually on buproprion and adderall

I believe however modafinil would be a superior nootropic and general booster verse wellbutrin which is only prescribed for depressive behavior

I say as i write this in bed, but i did coke lsd and adderall last night and smoked delta 8 9 and 10 all night so maybe rest is best

Plus i fucked my back up at work and my arm and legs are twinging