• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Any advice on going to work when on a meth binge .

GavinGotThis

Greenlighter
Hey guys I’ve been on this binge for only 3 days now and haven’t slept much at all . Starting to get a little paranoid and just a on edge feeling. Any tips on going to work when binging on meth ?

Don't talk to anyone. If your a bartender or similar get some benzos and either way ur gonna need to take some magnesium to chill your lip biting teeth grinding always movin muscle stuff. Also eat. A couple hours of sleep helps a lot. obviousle so does redosing, after u do all that other shit.

Don't talk to anyone. If your a bartender or similar get some benzos and either way ur gonna need to take some magnesium to chill your lip biting teeth grinding always movin muscle stuff. Also eat. A couple hours of sleep helps a lot. obviousle so does redosing, after u do all that other shit.
Okay I’m gonna try to get some sleep . I work in a warehouse so I don’t talk to many people anyways. Thank you for some tips on this . Then I’ll resize after I sleep .

Hey guys I’ve been on this binge for only 3 days now and haven’t slept much at all . Starting to get a little paranoid and just a on edge feeling. Any tips on going to work when binging on meth ?
yea don’t do it lol

Just go to work dude, do your job, feel normal... There's no reason to go there already paranoid...just own it. I have smoked meth every single day and it's not a big deal. The meth nowadays isn't good enough for it to be that big of a deal that you screw up your work. 15-20 years ago I would be saying something different!! Lol

Just go to work dude, do your job, feel normal... There's no reason to go there already paranoid...just own it. I have smoked meth every single day and it's not a big deal. The meth nowadays isn't good enough for it to be that big of a deal that you screw up your work. 15-20 years ago I would be saying something different!! Lol
Oh yeah, forgot to mention.... Just keep on smoking it or however you do it, no sense stopping just cuz your at work.