View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Any 4-HO boys here?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
I've got mad love for 4-aco-dmt but its >price< a half-gram now so those sellers can lick my flange.

Which 4-HO- have you tried and what are your thoughts on em?

Thanking you (my rockabilly buddies)

(the ones that are particularly tickling my cunny at the mo are 4aco-met and 4-ho-met)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 4-ho-met, its def a interesting substance.
But prefer 4-aco-dmt in most cases.
A mix of them was also a unique experience.

Have only tried 4-HO-MET, it has quite fun visuals but a bit lacking in the thoughtfulness department for me. It also feels like the peak is quite brief and I would prefer a plateau. Main positive is that it didn't make me feel nauseous like 4-ACO-DMT does.

For me it also feels quite short lasting but the residual stimulation is quite long so I can't sleep for a while after I feel like I'm done tripping.

I've got mad love for 4-aco-dmt but its £100 a half-gram now so those sellers can lick my flange.

(the ones that are particularly tickling my cunny at the mo are 4aco-met and 4-ho-met)
4-HO-MET is great, you'll enjoy it a lot for sure.

All 4-subbed tryptamines are (very) good and worth trying imo, well if you can get them and like psychedelics. 4-HO-MET & -MiPT are the most popular, probably for good reasons :D

My general thoughts:

I tried 4HO -MET, -MiPT, -DET, -DiPT, -EPT and 4AcO-DMT
Most of the these give me a decent trip at 20-25mg. -EPT more like 40-50mg for the same intensity.

If 4AcO-DMT is the standard, meaning 20-25mg gives a decent trip wit equal amounts body high, mindfuck and visuals, then I'd compare as follows:

-MET is the ideal introductory tryptamine at medium doses. Very playful but still a serious undertone. More visuals for less mindfuck.
-MiPT is a bit more serious. Very visual but also decent mindfuck. Can feel erotic although I never had actual sex on this. Music can feel pretty erotic though.
-DET is like meditation. Not that much visuals imo. Decent mindfuck at times. Might feel a bit darker and less playful.
-DiPT is pure hedonistic pleasure. Visuals, music, body high. Sex is possible and awesome.
-EPT might be my new favorite. VERY relaxing body high, Minimal to none mindfuck. Visuals start at 40-50mg and are relatively simple in comparison to the others which are more complex.

EPT is the shortest. In 3,5hours you're back. Ideal for a Sunday afternoon listening to music and still be a good employer on Monday morning ;)

All of these are serious drugs imo. I saw god (as an atheist, mind you) on 50 mg 4HoMET. I loved the experience and hold it dear but some would call this psychosis. Everything is possible.

I’ve tried a few iirc, 4-HO-MET is my favourite out of all of the ones I’ve tried.

I tried 4-ho-mipt a few times at doses ranging from 20 mgs up to 40 mgs. Doses were taken orally and snorted.

This was 10 years ago. But I got such strong visual acuity enhancement from 4-ho-mipt, I've hardly ever experienced anything quite like it.

The only thing that comes close, was getting full blown audio hallucinations from combining 4acodmt and ketamine

I have tried 4xxxmet and it’s a hoot.

I understand that 4 aco dmt at >price< a half gram sounds expensive, but is it really that expensive? At a medium dose of 25mg, you have 20 doses for >price< for a 6 hour facial twisting. Even if you dose double, that is >price< a dose. The price of a kebab and a drink. The price of a light buzz in a bar.

I by no means want vendors to raise prices, and am happy they charge >price< a gram for the 4subs where I live, but it doesn’t seem wildly expensive either, >price< a half gram.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried 4xxxmet and it’s a hoot.

I understand that 4 aco dmt at >price< a half gram sounds expensive, but is it really that expensive? At a medium dose of 25mg, you have 20 doses for >price< for a 6 hour facial twisting. Even if you dose double, that is >price< a dose. The price of a kebab and a drink. The price of a light buzz in a bar.

I by no means want vendors to raise prices, and am happy they charge >price< a gram for the 4subs where I live, but it doesn’t seem wildly expensive either, >price< a half gram.
Price discussion is not allowed in this subforum as per the Posting Rules located at the very top of this page:
5. *No discussing quality, availability or price: This is related to the 'no sources' rule. NONE of this stuff is our business, and none of it is "bluelight material." Quality, availability and price are all about acquiring drugs, which is a topic we do not discuss here.
Post has been edited for content. If anyone has questions, please shoot a PM to one of the mods of this forum. Although it is a pretty good idea to read the Posting Rules first. Thanks.

I've got mad love for 4-aco-dmt but its >price< a half-gram now so those sellers can lick my flange.

Price discussion is not allowed here. Please view the post #10 immediately above this one.

I’ve been exploring 4-subs a lot lately as they are readily available in Canada. All of these are paired heavily with cannabis. My thoughts:

-met : Want OEVs? This is the ticket. The internet reports of “light headspace” but this can still take you for a ride above 30mg. My visuals on this are very “aquatic” and have that holographic shimmer common with lsd. Little to no CEVs. 4-xxx-met gives me the laughs and has a very playful, positive energy. Great for a sunny day, or to brighten up a rainy one. This is my favourite recreational drug.

-mipt : Queue up a 3 hour playlist and dive in. This also gives me very little OEVs or CEVs but makes music sound unearthly. Thicker headspace with some confusion, more emotional than met, less playful. Amazing tactile enhancement. Temperature/ hearing distortions and fluctuations are common. I find this trypt puts me in touch with my physical senses the most.

-dmt : This one I’ve got mad respect for and has the ability to go infinitely deep. This one gives me insane CEVs, very DMT-esque, Alex Gray’s “god head” captures it perfect. Extreme ego dissolution. At higher does the OEVs can be blinding, they look exactly like deep-dream images. This seems to allow me to access memories and is very nostalgic to trip on. This one reminds me the most of mushrooms and can have a confusing, rapidly changing headspace.

All of these are pretty short acting for me (3 hour trip usually) so I tend to take 25mg to start then redose every hour or two. I don’t find tolerance that crazy when redosing, it takes me back to the peak and extends the trip. However when I redose during a trip my long-term tolerance is much worse.

My latest experiments have been rectal administration, 15-20mg is amazing and you’re tripping immediately, bypasses all nausea. Planning on a boofed 30mg 4-ho-met trip in a few weeks.

I LOVE the way DMT takes apart your mind... and then you can go back to work after your lunch hour.