• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

any 24/7 submissives here or ppl in Master/slave relationships?

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
Is there anyone here who is into more than just bdsm "scene" and lives it 24 7? Lots of ppl just enjoy some light bondage and role playing etc as part off their sex life. But what about a commitEd lifestyle thats not just during sex? As in a Master/slave relationship (or pet) . Id also like to hear from Dominants but imo a submissives lifestyle change is larger since their life becomes much more impacted when in a 24/7 commitment. But anyone who wants to share feel free i am a submissive tho so im just interested in others like me.

So anyone here into D&s That continues at all times and your submission is not only sexual but expands to all areas of ur life such as having to ask to use the bathroom eat smoke a cig etc?

If youre in a 24/7 D/s Or M/s relationship, are u collared? How long have u been doing this? Whatnwas your training like? How long did it last?

Ive seen discussion of Domination and submission here as a sexual activity but not as a lifestyle so this thread id like to be a more thorough discussion of more indepth committed fulltime D/s M/s or pet lifestyle. Anytjing youd like to mention or discuss about it goes here ! :)

Na, im the opposite. No slaves for me, and i already got a master :) but jus curious about any others here

I couldn't fathom keeping this behaviour up outside the bedroom. But I would love to try it during sex.

/nohelp

I couldn't fathom keeping this behaviour up outside the bedroom. But I would love to try it during sex.

/nohelp

Lol, that was exactly what I was thinking. I'm very much a beginner to all of this type of thing, I definitely couldn't imagine taking it anywhere outside of the bedroom though. It just wouldn't work for me. Aha, I guess I'm not much help either.

/nohelp
Yea but u see its not necessarily a sexual thing when ur not having sex. Its about power Nd control. To give urself up completely and totally is very . . . . Dont even know how to put it. Wow i thought bl was kinkier! Lol! Its really hard to explain. but imagine stuff like knife play, ur trusting someone to for example fuck u at knife point and not to hurt u or to touch ur body with something dangerous and giving complete and total trust to them. Knowing they will never harm or hurt u. The absoluteness of it. If youre truly submissjve not just sexually u get something out of serving and being commanded etc.

I once saw a doco about a marriage that was a sort of styled on a "old school traditional 50s" marriage, where the husband is the master of the house, and he makes all decisions, financial and otherwise.
The wife would make him happy, clean cook, fuck, and generally do what he decrees.
These were modern day marriages, and worked for the seemingly otherwise normal couples.
For her; she was well cared for, had no stress, had certain functions to fulfil, and had protection, housing, financial stability, etc.
For him; felt protective, and alpha, was cared for, sex on demand, and didn't need to be concerned with trivial domestic shit.

I am sure that, for the right people, this could be a real winner, with clearly defined responsibilities and roles, and so conflict would be eliminated in that aspect.
It reeks of practicality, in theory.....
Is this the type of relationship was referring to, or more of a sex thing?