• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anxiety problems with MD

PlehPls

Greenlighter
Since I smashed a good gram and half of Mandy a few weeks ago, it's safe to say I'm paying the price for it. I've been getting anxiety problems, but i usually just calm myself down and I'm fine, or I eventually forget about it. Altho I can calm myself down sober, I'm worried if I get on anything I'm just going to prang out. I feel nervous at the thought of getting on anything, and that will definitely cause a few problems when I'm onit as I am a real panicker at times. Does anyone know how I can over come this? Do I need to just forget about being nervous and try have fun? Or is this a sign I need to lay off for a while? Any help would be much appreciated :)

1500mg? Wow. Bad gear much? I don't even understand how someone could ingest that much of real MDMA

I can never understand how someone could get through that much if it was good quality mdma,
you just never feel the need to keep dosing like you would with coke or speed.
Fuck, i would be in full retard mode after 500mg +
and ive done md for at least 15 yrs now.
LESS IS MORE

Yeah I've realised less is more now, but this certain experience I did have to smash a lot to keep me going for 9 hours hahah. Any advice on the anxiety issue or unsure?

I would say its time to take a break like 6 months minimum but longer would be better, then get a test kit because theres no way were you taking that much real MDMA.

I remember my last trip, being absolutelly retardedly high, dancing like some kind of monkey on meth, with 150mg of almost pure mdma. 10x that dosage? I think, that it would of been physically impossible for me to reach that state as I would die before hand. What the hell went through your mind popping all those caps?