• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anxiety and not talking when taking good coke

Roller97

Greenlighter
Hi,

Whenever I do coke, which is always sourced from reliable vendors on deep web, I get anxiety and can't talk to anyone, also often get jitters and almost feel like I'm coming down due to the levels of anxiety. None of my friends get like this when they use the same stuff. Could this be from not pacing myself enough when its good quality coke, i.e. too big lines? I think I often forget to keep drinking as the night carries on as well so thought this might contribute to it... I have a very high tolerance to MDMA, is there any cross tolerance that could mean I'm just coming down very fast?

I used to take xanax with the coke to help with the anxiety but I read somewhere that it actually negates a lot of the effects, could anyone tell me if this is the case?

Cheers for any suggestions.

Hey there Roller! It sounds like Cocaine is not for you. That's my honest appraisal of this situation. People have different preferences. I don't like Cocaine. I was a Heroin addict for nearly a decade and of course encountered Cocaine a few times along the way, but it just was not my thing. Stimulants in general seem to affect my emotions in a more severe way than they do others. I can become very depressed for a few hours following the use of stimulants.

If you're not enjoying it, stop doing it man. Find something that you actually do enjoy and go with that. You can definitely try using sedatives with your Cocaine, but you will ultimately just be trying to mask what is ultimately just not a good experience for you.

hey man, yeah it's a shame because sometimes I have amazing nights. I wonder if the fact that I worry in advance about how the night will go contributes to it...

hey man, yeah it's a shame because sometimes I have amazing nights. I wonder if the fact that I worry in advance about how the night will go contributes to it...

Yea man. Anxiety is interesting. It can cause all kinds of problems, mental and physical. It can definitely feed into itself like a shitty machine of perpetual motion. The more you focus on things as you are, I believe you're just going to continue experiencing these worries. I understand this is a bit of a drag. I'm guessing that the use of stimulants is a fairly regular feature of your guys' personal lives? Have you used other stimulants?

Something like Amphetamine might be able to give you the stimulation that you desire with a slightly reduced intensity. Cocaine is known to be "a little too much" for a lot of people. I mean, dose for dose, Cocaine is known to set off more anxiety, tachycardia and palpitations in certain individuals.

I am going to be 100% real with you... You will probably never enjoy coke like most people. My guess is that you have severe anxiety when doing cocaine and anxiety will ruin the fun of meth/cocaine. A lot of people have anxiety when doing stimulants. Just stay away from it. It's not for you. That is your bodies way of telling you that it doesn't care for it.