Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anxiety and fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasolini

Greenlighter
First of all i dont know with what the pills were cut with they were not tested my baby dragon felt anxious and scared and he felt scared of human faces he just felt
confused when he saw other people and everything felt strange just as if he is an alien he was really cynical(he is normally too) but extremely cynical it was a overall bad experience for him also he recently abused the drug.Before feeling bad and scared was impossible on the drug except maybe the comedown(even that was pleasurable) and he suffers from headaches on the drug and he feels depersonalization.

Baby dragons aren't real! And id worried about its existence taking unknown chemicals.

Well everybody asks that to me my dad is an genetic engineer reptilian and he created one for me.

Save the dragon shit Just sounds dumb. Also test your drugs. No one knows what you took if you don't even know.

I was in a club once about 10 years ago. After dropping a couple of the pills I'd brought with me I felt very similar. Things didn't look right, I felt high anxiety with discomfort, and there was none of that warm mdma glow. So I bought some more pills in the club and they were stonkingly-good and my problems instantly went away (until I started kissing a girl that I would normally cross the road to avoid). So my vote is that you took something that wasn't mdma.

Definitely best to stock up in advance and test your goodies so that you get to the club and know you've got the good stuff and can focus on having potentially the best night of your life.

Well the strange thing that struck me was i generally have that bad trip in which i get scared of peoples faces and cant identify their emotions and intentions.And their faces look disturbing and awfully simetrical.

Save the dragon shit Just sounds dumb. Also test your drugs. No one knows what you took if you don't even know.
Indeed. You really need to get yourself a testkit to see what you're taking. There is no other option (apart from having them lab tested). This time it was 'just' a bad experience, next time you might not be so lucky :) there's a lot of things out there sold as MDMA you don't want to be putting in your body. See here for a few pointers on how to use this drug in a responsible manner. Since this thread won't really incur discussion other than guessing at what drug it was you took, I'm going to close it. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Welcome to bluelight

Status
Not open for further replies.