• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Antipsychotics

Satans666kush

Ex-Bluelighter
what do you think is the most sedating antipsychotic I'm thinking most likely thorazine or seroquel

I take Seroquel and it easily puts me to sleep.
I used to take Mirtazpine (anti anxiety) but found I became accustomed to it and after a few months It's sleep inducing effects wore off.

Will you be using it as a mood stabilizer as well? If it's just for insomnia you'll be put on a very low dose.
Have you considered a benzo to help with sleep? I found Temazepam the best for sleep.

I used to take Mirtazpine (anti anxiety) but found I became accustomed to it and after a few months It's sleep inducing effects wore off.

Will you be using it as a mood stabilizer as well? If it's just for insomnia you'll be put on a very low dose.
Have you considered a benzo to help with sleep? I found Temazepam the best for sleep.

I take 600mg of seroquel and an ambien 10mg for sleep at I also am prescribed xanax but I sell it I'm looking for something that will make me sedated during the day

I went to the doctor for panic attacks and insomnia aka quit meth and cannot deal with withdrawal and he gave me seroquel 25 mg and temazapam 10 mg. That combination works like a charm to make me human again.

I take Seroquel and it helps me a whole lot with putting me to sleep. I also have Klonopin which is a nice longer lasting benzo and that keeps me pretty sedated during the day. I usually take about 2mg x 5 times a day.

And me I'm 5 days off those bloody things, made me put on 10lbs too then stopped helping sleep so I added other shit

i have been on sereqouel for over 5 years. max dose i was taking at one stage was 800mg. ( suspected bpd) but currently on 400mg and it works a charm, get my full 8 hours sleep and feel fresh in the morning.

i have been on sereqouel for over 5 years. max dose i was taking at one stage was 800mg. ( suspected bpd) but currently on 400mg and it works a charm, get my full 8 hours sleep and feel fresh in the morning.
Did you put on much weight?

The potentially serious side-effects Antipsychotics can cause later on in life if uve been taking them chronically puts me off taking them completely! I'd recommend u try and stay away from them.

Did you put on much weight?
hahahaha the side effect i just cant beat. i have like zero side effects to this drugs. its really worked for me. (brilliant to end a bad trip on stimulants)
but 30 minutes after i take them, i could eat anything and everything, the hunger it produces in me is like overwhelming. i hate it , because I'm all cozy ready for sleep. and then it hits and i go and eat the house apart. so YES I've picked up weight. hahaha. I'm really looking at tapering of slowly or getting myself on a lower dose, which is my goal. but every time i drop past 200mg , my head feels fucked and disjointed , so I'm going to need to do it with a Dr , as im also on other medication, and an active drug addict.