Mental Health antipsychotics

HezzaD

Bluelighter
so what anti psychotics are people on and what is the worst and beer one you tried me okanzaoine has been best quetiapine worked for 3 years then stopped even at higher doses plus thwe hangover is nwsty risperidone made. me psychotix and hallucinate, whenv I never havenbefore and abilify made me feel like i was dieing and restless to fuck

I take antidepressants as well as the antipsychotic Risperdone ODT (orally disintegrating tablets). The pill form of risperdone is unaffective for me. Right now im taking 1ml = 1mg liquid Risperidone as the "meltie tabs" are back ordered for 2 months now. Didn't notice a difference between it and the ODTs. Risperidone has made me less violent and volatile. During my pms (actually more severe Premenstrual Disphoric Disorder) I am more prone to go into my borderline personalities and Risperidone has really helped me with that as well as Dialectical Behaviour Therapy aka Mindfulness. Anyone who has problems dealing with extreme emotions can benefit from this therapy. It gave me the control I needed that was only partially helped by meds.

i was on olanzipine for a while but they made me all greasy nd gross.
i still have some lying about for sleep but yh, like you said, i feel groggy af the next morning

I took one and had to go pick some weed up i was falling asleep walking up a hill there doing me good atm butndulodetine is making me feel wired