• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anticipation sickness

Dotpool

Greenlighter
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, I was wondering if I'm the only who this happens to.

Before I take any kind of stimulants like meph, meth, mdma, amp, etc, I get all jittery, sweaty, and nauseous. Sometime the sight of pills or crystals make me wretch :?.
It usually happens right when i open a bag or see the drug.

Does this happen to anyone else? It's really uncomfortable and sometimes sets me off.

I get nervous, anxiety. Gastrointestinal symptoms, sweaty, rapid pulse up until I finally ingest. It's probably our bodies being like "No! Not again!" lol

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, I was wondering if I'm the only who this happens to.

Before I take any kind of stimulants like meph, meth, mdma, amp, etc, I get all jittery, sweaty, and nauseous. Sometime the sight of pills or crystals make me wretch :?.
It usually happens right when i open a bag or see the drug.

Does this happen to anyone else? It's really uncomfortable and sometimes sets me off.
Yeah I have a mate that has the exact same thing, especially when he smells MDMA, which makes him puke every single time. Don't know why but it's not unheard of apparently. For me usually anxiety only sets in during the comeup, but the guy I have in mind has anxiety from the start of the evening up until he has fully come up, often resulting in puking

Last edited:
This is behaviour conditioning. I have it with alcohol, after one time I drank to much. Now I can't smell liquor without throwing up. I don't dring alcohol anymore anyhow, so it's not a problem for me.

I have the same with MDMA. I took to much one time, and after that I throw up on the come up right when I start to feel the effects. My body is expecting me to be sick, so therefore I am.

This type of behaviour conditioning can be undone. But it's difficult, because throwing up is self reinforcing. And everytime you get sick the conditioning gets stronger.

Normal, high strung people get this all the time. It gets better with time.

is it methamphetamine or MDMA or some kind of research chemical that I cant identify. It seems just too euphoric to be pure methamphetamine(tina). its like TINA mixed with MOLLY(mdma) with a touch of cocaine. But it has a listerine type taste, and not that chest cough you get from tina. its strange. Hella potent, one of those things where you need to watch how much your talking and try not to do crazy shit lol. a half a .1 IV prep almost floored my ass. like dude I slam 2.5 of pure shard and jump around, this shit like makes you so you cant stand up, feel like your blacking out. idk.. im getting paranoid honestly posting this shit. I dont have a test kit right now. In the mean time, also a fun way to kill time, I'm trying to find out if anyone else has tried that smurf dope man, cmon if youve ived it youd know instantly what im talking about. lol

This is behaviour conditioning. I have it with alcohol, after one time I drank to much. Now I can't smell liquor without throwing up. I don't dring alcohol anymore anyhow, so it's not a problem for me.

I have the same with MDMA. I took to much one time, and after that I throw up on the come up right when I start to feel the effects. My body is expecting me to be sick, so therefore I am.

This type of behaviour conditioning can be undone. But it's difficult, because throwing up is self reinforcing. And everytime you get sick the conditioning gets stronger.

Happened to me with codeine

anticipation anxiety can make one's stomach feel quite uneasy. usually how well I deal with it is what determines if Im gonna do it. DMT is the worst for it.

It started to happen to me later on at first I never was nervous but now its even when i think about taking some.

It's pretty common...happens to me and my girlfriend in anticipation of the upcoming fun ride!

As mentioned this is pretty common. It was particularly bad for me with LSD, to the point where I would gag holding a syringe of solution over my tongue. Also experienced it with MDMA and MDA to a greater extent. Generally it's probably good to listen to your own body and not consume anything that is causing you physical symptoms before you even consume it. Doing so could certainly lead to a bad time.

With MDXXs this seems to resolve fairly quickly. I've never had a problem with it unless I was abusing it.

Yep. I was totally fine the first time I had MDMA, but then I realised how much I loved it haha. I get nauseas not from the physical drug, but from the excitement of taking it. Even now after a couple of years of regular using, I still get too exited. It happens with acid too.

everytime i pop mdma, i get the "30 minutes" wait time. I starts to burp like I want to puke out the pill, but I try to held it in. Then my body starts to get warm, my legs starts to melt and I starts to get that "dreamy" like vision then I know I'm rolling. Usually after 40~50 min I start to roll on a empty stomach.