• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anti-psychotic and meth use.

jonasx2

Greenlighter
Hi, few years ago I was doing meth and everything was going "good", time later I got a medicine called "Olanzapine" which is an anti psychotic, and now every time I do meth, after few hours, I got a lot of nasty gas and shit, the smell is so strong that my neighboors use spray air fresheners and people around me start coughing like wanting to vomit. A sober friend told me that I was correct about what was happening, so please don't think that I was hallucinating. I have stopped meth since few months ago because its not worth it if I get that nasty result. Any idea? Thanks.

I have reduced olanzapine from 10mg to 2.5mg, I don't want to completely stop it because my body its now so used to it that I can't sleep without it.

I've never heard of this phenomena before, but I've heard stranger things.

I'm surprised you get much of an effect from meth while on olanzapine. I found it basically impossible to get high on meth while taking it.

Yeah Olanzapine reduce a little the effect of meth, its good to turn off the meth experience, the day I did meth I was not using olanzapine, but 3 days later of meth abuse.
One person told me that maybe I am getting a lot of gas because I don't have a healthy pancreas, because taking olanzapine, I think that;s bad for me, my shit is horrible next day when I do 10mg of olanzapine, however this problem is gone when I do a little dose of olanzapine, surely would be better if I completely stop it eventually. Surelly I will not have any gas using meth once I have stopped olanzapine a time, anyways I am afraid of trying meth again, surely will never try it, I don't want to be stinky again if somehow it goes wrong again. Thanks.

Last edited:
Surely they've stopped inviting you to parties now tho jonas?

I realized soon and did not go anywhere when doing meth, not even to the convenience store, now I am more into cannabis that does nothing bad to me, but because I am so dumb, once I have abandoned olanzapine, surely will try meth in the future in the mountains to see if it still make me stinky hehe.