anti-plurness

angelbaby

Bluelighter
i can't believe how anti-plur i was tonight. i went to the grocery store after work and it was an absolute madhouse. craziness, people stocking up on bottled water and what not. i needed gas for my car so i stopped at the grocery store's gas station. pulling up to the pump, this lady was standing there talking to her husband. she turned fast and walked right in front of my car and i almost nailed her her. OMG, not my fault, right?
so i'm washing my windows and she walks out and says in a really snotty voice,
cars are supposed to watch out for pedestrians.
i said you turned fast, i'm sorry.
she said whatever and walked away.
that pissed me off. so i said fuck you lady.
she walks back and said, what?
i said it again.
she's like, real nice, how mature. i hope you have a happy new year.
i said thanks, i will and smiled big.
of course it felt good saying f-you to the bitch, but now i am feeling loads of guilt. even though she was a bitch, i didn't have to say what i did. i only gained a bad mood. all night i've been walking around with this black cloud hanging over my head. grrrrrrrr!
this is what anti-plurness does to ya!
*angel*

Yeah ! but doesn't it feel good sometimes to get it all out? I surtanily think so. ok don't get me wrong I'm not a bad boy running around yelling obscenities to people. But at my work (hotel) I always have to be nice to people no matter what, but when I'm not and people behave like... like they do sometimes it just feels so good to just get out everything inside of you. ok it may not be nice pluriness and all that stuff but I sure think it feels GOOD sometimes
smile.gif

well...
PLUR ya'll

I know what you mean about working in a hotel - butt kiss central!! So many times I want to tell customers where to go, but I can't. It's really building up so I think if some dumb lady walked into my car I would've done the same thing!! Some people can be so stupid! I still love them, but they can be stupid!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Angle baby, its ok though because you aknowleged that it was a un-PLUR thing to do and if you ever saw that lady agian you would apologize to her, right
so, its a oh kay.
smile.gif

PLUR

"If your only hope is simply peace and love, you are then discarding most of what your made of" -- Bad Religion.
Personally, I would have said fuck you "bitch
", not lady. There is nothing wrong with standing up for yourself or telling someone to fuck themselves if they deserve it. PLUR does not mean take other peoples shit.
Live for peace
Die for freedom
fight for respect
------------------
Forever is in the visuals.

Some people are just crabby and neurotic. Don't let it get to you. She wasn't nice enough to acknolage your apology and she's not worth you wasting your time feeling guilty about. Don't worry, Angel, shit happens

Angelbaby - I love your name! Anyway, your post got me thinking about reality and who "creates" it. Sounds like you were having an average day - and you had a reasonable response to a negative situation. So, same situation, but you're having the worst day of your life - you not only scream at the bitch, you go back and run her over a few times just to make sure she really gets the message. Now, same situation but you're on your way to pick up the best e ever, for the best party ever (hmmm, sounds like tomorrow night!) so you tell her "hey sorry, I'm guess that scared us both", and you invite her to the party and you become best friends for the rest of your lives. Okay, the point here is, the event is exactly the same in all three scenarios, the only factor that is not constant is how you feel about the event. Thats it! Most of us would agree you were "right" in this situation, that you were treated unjustly. But where did the injustice come from? Not from her, from you, and your response to the event. I guess the point of this rambling is - its up to you. Forget justice or right and wrong, how do you want to feel? Right now you feel bad, even though you response was just and fair. So to apply this to your life, right now, that event is gone. It no longer exists, all that exists is your feeling that you weren't who you want to be. So here's another event in which you have a choice - choose to forgive yourself, just as you would like to have forgiven her. And thank the universe for the reminder that you are in control of every event - you decide how you feel. Is this making any sense, or have I once again extrapolated the meaning of life from a passing feeling which you have long moved on from? Anyway, have a great New Year - or not - its up to you! Personally, I'd choose great.
Love and Peace,
Guru Daddy

Angel, anyone who feels guilty for saying fuck you to a bitchy lady who deserves is chuck full of plur, you need not feel guilty. She deserved it, and you are most definetely full plur.
wink.gif

PLUR-
-D

thanks, guys for letting me vent.....
i'm feeling much better today.
standing up for yourself is a good thing, nothing to feel guilt about.
i try to treat people the way i want to be treated, but that woman was just not cool.
guru daddy, LMAO hard style with the mental picture of running over the lady again and again...and again.
smile.gif
happy new year
smile.gif

luvluvluv
*angel*

thanks, guys for letting me vent.....
i'm feeling much better today.
standing up for yourself is a good thing, nothing to feel guilt about.
i try to treat people the way i want to be treated, but that woman was just not cool.
guru daddy, LMAO hard style with the mental picture of running over the lady again and again...and again.
smile.gif
happy new year
smile.gif

luvluvluv
*angel*

i would of done the same type of shit....people who have PLUR in mind would have been happy not to get hit....ya know? i say phuk those people....and Angelbaby you were in tha right.......DONT WORRY!
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

ok, i'm pretty new to the board so i have a stupid question: what's "PLUR" all about?

Hey!
Welcome! PLUR stands for Peace Love Unity and Respect. Basically it's the social, emotional, and spiritual guidelines that we try to follow to the best of our ability... As you saw earlier in this thread, it's not always what comes out, but we try. It can come in any form... Whether it's helping a friend, or introducing yourself to someone you don't know, or just being cool about a person, place or thing that does not nessasarily jive with your personal prefrences, (rather than to make a big scene about it). Obviously, it's impossible to be perfect, and there are certain things that we as a group, or we as individuals will find *INTOLERABLE* (Sexism, Racism, Violence) but we do the best we can in each situation.
PLUR
Tig