• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Answer needed

Snort likehell

Greenlighter
So im new to this site. I've read threads for a long time and finally decided to try starting one. So anyway I posted a question tho morning about a dug and it was a very valid concern but I was shortly told I was posting n the wrong area. I didn't mean to and I kno the person coulda moved but closed it fast with no explanation. So how do I know what to post where and what sort of things belong here n this catagory. I've also tried to post n a different area and saw that I can't post there. So when can I post anywhere. Confused and frustrated at this point. Sorry this isn't the right question of course plz don't shut me down again without help mediator. I mean no harm. Just one good answer is all I need.

What exactly was your question?

There are so many forums that it can get a bit confusing, but it's always a good idea to read the forum guidelines before posting in a forum. Then, you'll always know whether your thread is appropriate for the forum in which youre posting.

Welcome to BL btw :)

Well . . . I have, on numerous occasions found a topic or question that sounded interesting in the list only to click on over to it, to find it closed! Always the same mod, too! I don't have a whole lot of "free time" for online lately (working and classes) and I wondered about it myself because I probably first noticed well over a month ago. I had today off and had some questions to post but also like to read up on drugs I enjoy, as well as those I'm tempted by, etc - and I get so frustrated when so very often I find the thread closed! It often leaves me thinking, "damn! I actually had a good answer for that" lol!! and I too wish it had been moved instead of closed! There is (or used to be - I haven't checked lately) a thread specifically to post questions in if you're not sure where they should go. I have had luck using that a couple of times in the past.
I have to say that I do find Bluelight to be the best site of it's kind, by far. The information and suggestions on here tend to be top notch and most of the mods really seem to care and want only the best and most accurate info in their forums. I'm betting this mod does as well, just has a different way of doing things. Kinda like "tough love". But damn!!! A couple of those closed discussions I really wanted in on! lol! :p

OK, I just checked. If not certain where to post - go to "home" then to, "Bluelight Basics". then to "Homeless Threads". This is the section I was referring to, and I have had good luck using that when I am unsure! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. After a lot of looking around and reading lots of rules and stuff I finally found the homeless threads and posted my original drug question so they can put it where it belongs. So far I been frustrated all day with BL but after a lil info and just looking around I think I can roll with it now. Trust me I searched for other forums but none really had the info this one has. So maybe I can fit n with u guys. I thought ppl posted all day long and all. It seems that's not most threads but it's all good. Have a great day u all n maybe we will chat again soon.