Another sort of ADDICTION

Tee

Bluelighter
Hello everyone! I was just wondering if any of you are "addicted" to Bluelight? I roll maybe once every week. Recently it's been dry, so even less than that. So, even tho I'm not rolling frequently, I'm still here like twice or more a day.
I think I'm addicted to Bluelight!!! Well, one reason for it I think may be that I think of you all as my friends, and I like keeping everything up to date, and hearing what everyone has to say.
Is anyone else out there like this, or am I weird? (Seriously)

Fuk Yeah... i'm so addicted to this thing. But i think of it as more being food for thought and also food for the soul. The people that I've met through bluelight are some of the nicest people that i've met - whether i'm rollin or not.
Also, that if bluelight is down during the day and i'm at work... PHUUUUKKKK the day seems sooo dayam long and pointless!!! =P
No worries there you are not weird. Hmm maybe we are all weird. BUT WHO CARES????
SHOUT OUT TO ALL PEEPOZ GOING TO KANDYCANE ON SATURDAY...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****
[This message has been edited by drgnfly (edited 14 January 2000).]

hmmm
let's see... 435 posts...yeah i think i'm hooked...
drgnfly: have a blast @ kandykane...wish i was going but *sigh* no ride...
i wanna play LAZER TAG!!! ***Whine, Whine, sniffle****
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

OH NO!!! We're starting another Kandycane thread!!! Hee Hee!!!
biggrin.gif
And yes, I am a hopeless bluelight addict!
------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

hells yeah i'm addicted to bluelight.....
i actually look foward to work every morning just to read my bluelight every day.... it's not always about rolling although sometimes you guys get me all fired up and it's only like monday and rolling for me is stricktly a weekend thing.... so it's monday and i feel like jumping out the window..... what a weirdo... :)

I am just about intravenously injecting this thing...it all started so innocently, couple of posts here or there... a little check of the pill reports before the weekend...then it wasnt just the weekend, it was during the week... and b4 I knew what was happening, EVERY day...now, even once a day doesnt get me where I need to be, I mean, Im having to bluelight every couple of hours just to maintain...lol
smile.gif

------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"
[This message has been edited by BeanQueen (edited 14 January 2000).]

I'm mega-addicted. I know I'm an addict because it's started to interfere with my work. I often put off stuff I need to do to check this board out. When I sit down at my desk it's the first thing I do. I just love it so much. I'd probably feel lost without it. Pretty fucked up, huh? It's just such an escape to go where cool people I can identify with are, and get away from the lame-ass people I work with. Well, I should be working now so I'll go!

I'm a monday to friday addict because my computer is kept at work.
You guys are the beast
wink.gif
(tee hee, I meant to type "best" but typed "beast"- looks funnier though)!!!

Well i think we shell start BA (Blulight annonomys) support groups for when the site is down
smile.gif

who do I call when I have no bluelight ? my man can get me anything else - but this ? well maybe one of the administartors j/k
Plurness

yea...you guys have something going here...this is the kinda thing we had going back in the 60's and 70s. You are challenging the limits and taking risks. There is the commradre of doing it together and sharing your experiences and alot of yall show the love and concern for one another on this trip called life...continue to console and counsel one another because like we did back then, we stopped to care and in doing so we actually saved lives. You guys have a great medium here. NURTURE it...God Bless you all.....plur