• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Another noob FuF (Furanyl Fentanyl) discussion - for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdivs

Greenlighter
So I realize this is my very first post and previously i've been surfing this entire site for answers to my usual self exploration binges.

I got 5 pills from a trusted source that I have been using for 7ish months now for everything else.
These pills contain 3.3mg of Furanyl Fentanyl. I am also aware that they are supposed killers being sold on the market as oxy 30's (M-Box).

I know the risks, i've done some research and I know some people using it through work.

My problem is, I have zero opiod tolerance. These are cheap compared to a safer opiod.
I want to take these but after reading this sites posts, I am afraid of death.

I've come to a spot where I expected these to be great and now im not even sure if chipping a tiny chunk off one of the pressed pills is worth the risk.....

If I am not to take these it will be a bummer but I need to know.

CAN I DO THIS WITHOUT DYING AND HOW?

I appreciate everything you guys can input, its late here, I wanna get high and I ran out of weed.
I could get some DHC (Di-Hydrocodeine) and its affordable but will that get my opiate high im trying to experience?

I do something for 2 days every other week in order to keep tolerance and addiction levels low.

Last edited:
I think the only way i can think of to even consider using this drug safely is to always have a sitter with you (preferably sober) and always have narcan onhand.
Otherwise...the margin of error is far too small. It's really not the sort of drug that should be available on the (quasi) open market.

With drugs this potent, liquid measurement seems to be the only way to go; trying to cut it with other powders is very dangerous as it is almost impossible to eliminate "hot spots" or potent clumps in the powder - and there is nothing you can do to ensure powders mix evenly and stay mixed.
But honestly, i wouldn't mess around with fentanyl analogues. Death is far too likely an outcome...

If you have no tolerance at all (have you ever had opioids before?), Dihydrocodeine will definitely give you a high, and a pretty fine one at that.

in your situation, messing with fentanyl analogues is a very bad idea.

Oh yeah i missed the bit about the DHC.
That will be absolutely sufficient for your needs! No need to risk your life playing with fentanyl analogues if you can get dihydrocodeine!

I decided to store these for a day when my opiate tolerance and knowledge is greater. Thanks guys for the input Im going with DHC and norcos for now, might end up tossing the fent eventually.

Hey. I'm closing this thread on purpose, so people can get the message. I may re open later. Great advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.