• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Another fent question

Grindin510

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! this is my first post on BL although i have been an avid follower for a long time. I have been doing a lot of reading and am still confused as the the safest way to use a fent patch I have. it is a 100 mcg clear matrix patch (brand mallinckrodt). I have abeen using opiates for over 10 years so I have a tolerance. should I cut the patch into smaller pieces and just wear them or should I put a small piece into my mouth as I have read eexperience of other people? I know there are alot of posts on the topic but I am still confused and want to be safe. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance and I love reading everything you guys post on the forum!

Personally I preferred to IV fentanyl. If you can use the strip subliminally it should pass the bbb faster and transdermally it should build over time and should platau at a certain level, it may be the safer route. Whatever you do you should consult the opiod calculator if you have a basic idea of your dosage. Fentanyl is, well it's fentanyl. You should be able to find a good starting dose from there and I'd personally try to use it subliminally were I in your shoes. If for some reason you're confused on starting dosages, then go transdermal. There are nuances to both and they are both very enjoyable. Hope that helps!

Just wearing them is the 'safest' way, but even this way isn't completely safe, people died due to the fentanyl not being distributed homogenously, or because they were sweating resulting in more fentany getting through.
What's your tolerance ?

And try to find out the content, I think it's something around 11mg total

I used to abuse the mylan matrix patches by smoking an evaporated rubbing alcohol extract....I overdosed several times almost dying one time...it's highly dangerous

Also wasteful....wearing these patches is the best and longest lasting high....not as intense as smoking....but u won't die at least and will be high for 2 days straight

If its a transdermal patch, the only option really is , chewing on it . That said, i can't tell you.how.to do it because it's such powerful drug, and I am unaware of how your.tolerance really is, the average heroin addict can die alone by eating and chewing on a 25mcg patch.
Personally, as a former heroin addict and opiate addict of 16yrs, i find fentanyl quite dull, it.never gave me the euphoria that all the other opiates gave me, as a matter of fact, fentanyl did not give me ANY euphoria at all! Just heavily sedated. And sleepy, and nauseous. I don't find this drug.enjoyable at all.