Recruiting Anonymous Survey Study on Psychedelic Use in Romantic Relationships - Columbia University

Researchers at Columbia University are seeking couples in which at least one person has used a psychedelic (e.g., mushrooms, LSD, ayahuasca) while in a romantic relationship. Participants are invited to share their experiences by completing an anonymous web-based research study. Couples are eligible to participate if (1) both members of the couple have used a psychedelic together or (2) only one member of the couple used a psychedelic during the time they were in their romantic relationship.

We are inviting individuals to participate if their relationship has since ended.

We are inviting couples to participate together if they are still in their romantic relationship. One member of the couple must complete and submit the survey first before receiving a unique link to share the survey with their partner. If only one member of the couple took a psychedelic, they must complete the survey first.

Participation takes approximately 45-60 minutes. Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and speak, read, and write English fluently. There is no compensation for research participation.

Click the link below to learn more and participate in this study.

Start date: March 25, 2022
Protocol: AAAT9763
Principal Investigator: Talea Cornelius, PhD, MSW ([email protected])

Columbia University IRB
IRB-AAAT9763 (Y01M01)
IRB Approval Date: 4/29/2022
For use until modified or study is closed

What an exciting research theme!
Fortunately, I haven't had that experience. Neither have my partners. But as a student, I am very interested in joining this study. I'm a pharmacy student at the Islamic University of Najaf. You can find out more about it here: https://iunajaf.edu.iq
I am going to write my graduate thesis on psychedelic substances and their effects on changing consciousness.
Can you tell me when you plan to study the results? Will they be in the public domain? If you don't mind, I would like to use them for my thesis. I can write your name there as a consultant in my work.

Last edited:
I just filled the survey out and I gave my criticisms there. Last word was 'Leary-esque'.

Researchers at Columbia University are seeking couples in which at least one person has used a psychedelic (e.g., mushrooms, LSD, ayahuasca) while in a romantic relationship. Participants are invited to share their experiences by completing an anonymous web-based research study. Couples are eligible to participate if (1) both members of the couple have used a psychedelic together or (2) only one member of the couple used a psychedelic during the time they were in their romantic relationship.

We are inviting individuals to participate if their relationship has since ended.

We are inviting couples to participate together if they are still in their romantic relationship. One member of the couple must complete and submit the survey first before receiving a unique link to share the survey with their partner. If only one member of the couple took a psychedelic, they must complete the survey first.

Participation takes approximately 45-60 minutes. Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and speak, read, and write English fluently. There is no compensation for research participation.
Typically, such research is conducted with the help of https://www.aresearchguide.com/research-paper-and-outline-format.html such services. Writers help to determine the structure of the study and work on the correctness of the text and check the work for plagiarism
Click the link below to learn more and participate in this study.

Start date: March 25, 2022
Protocol: AAAT9763
Principal Investigator: Talea Cornelius, PhD, MSW ([email protected])

Columbia University IRB
IRB-AAAT9763 (Y01M01)
IRB Approval Date: 4/29/2022
For use until modified or study is closed
really interesting research

Last edited: