Ankle Sprain and The Gym..

Draven26

Bluelighter
How long do you think someone would have to be out of the gym for if they have an ankle sprain? About a month? Maybe two months? =/

How long do you think someone would have to be out of the gym for if they have an ankle sprain? About a month? Maybe two months? =/

I trained wearing leg calipers and hobbled around on crutches, so get training pussy..!!

How long would I have to wait to be able to do squats and dead lifts? a few weeks or months? How long did you wait when you were wearing leg calipers?

I currently have 1 broken finger and 1 mallet finger, one of which the nail has completely came off about a week ago when a lorry driver slammed the door on my finger. I stopped working but im still going to the gym

How long would I have to wait to be able to do squats and dead lifts? a few weeks or months? How long did you wait when you were wearing leg calipers?

Until I took em off..lol

Seriously.... You'll know when it feels right..

I trained wearing leg calipers and hobbled around on crutches, so get training pussy..!!

I ruptured a biceps tendon deadlifting in 2012. I took 2 weeks off after the tendon reattachment surgery, then I was back in the gym with a full arm cast for the next month.

I wouldn't take more than a few days off with a sprained ankle. Crutches can get you to machines where you can do upper body lifts.

Are there any supplements that I can take that will help heal the sprained ankle faster? I'm taking MSM and Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc along with my multi vitamin and fish oil. I have diclofenac and tramadol. What about if I had HGH.. would that help the healing process or not really?

HGH would help. Peptides that stimulate GH release are a cheap and semi-legal alternative. GHRP-2 and mod GRF, 100 micrograms each injected 3 times a day will dramatically speed up the healing process.

TB-500 is also worth looking into.

Are there any supplements that I can take that will help heal the sprained ankle faster? I'm taking MSM and Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc along with my multi vitamin and fish oil. I have diclofenac and tramadol. What about if I had HGH.. would that help the healing process or not really?

Nope... I've asked about use of growth factors for healing previously, maybe: GHRP2 + GRF 1-29, if you can justify the expense...
Of note: if the healing process has been artificially accelerated is the final product as strong as if it had healed naturally ...?
I am aware TB-500 acts in an anti inflammatory fashion and prevents adhesion, so don't know if it would be appropriate in your case....

Nope... I've asked about use of growth factors for healing previously, maybe: GHRP2 + GRF 1-29, if you can justify the expense...
Of note: if the healing process has been artificially accelerated is the final product as strong as if it had healed naturally ...?
I am aware TB-500 acts in an anti inflammatory fashion and prevents adhesion, so don't know if it would be appropriate in your case....

Accelerating the healing process with growth hormone doesn't change the end result. It just shortens the healing process so you can get back in the gym sooner. I'd be in the gym with a sprained ankle anyway. Accelerated healing means you can get back to squats and deadlifts sooner.

Actual growth hormone is expensive. Some sports doctors will prescribe it for injuries, but insurance probably won't pay for it in the US. GH releasing peptides are cheaper. They work just as well if you don't mind doing 3 injections every day for a few weeks.

Accelerating the healing process with growth hormone doesn't change the end result. It just shortens the healing process so you can get back in the gym sooner. I'd be in the gym with a sprained ankle anyway. Accelerated healing means you can get back to squats and deadlifts sooner.

There is some medical opinion accelerated healing via exogenous means can result in structural differences in collagen to the injured tissue and is thus weaker than had it healed naturally...

There is some medical opinion accelerated healing via exogenous means can result in structural differences in collagen to the injured tissue and is thus weaker than had it healed naturally...

Are there any studies that show this? I haven't heard this before.

Professional athletes, people who make a living off their athletic performance, most of them use HGH or GH boosting peptides to recover from injuries. They know what they're doing.

There is always MK677 or Nutrobal which is a research chemical growth hormone releaser. But I've taken that in the past and the results were so so.. but people rave about it saying it's the same as real GH and you don't have to inject lol I call bullshit. I didn't really notice any healing effects or anything really.. maybe faster recovery but I don't know. Maybe my batch was shitty or maybe the stuff just doesn't work as well as the real thing *shrugs*

GHRP-2 and mod GRF, 100 micrograms each injected 3 times a day. It works. You get over your fear of injections when healing faster is a priority in your life. Subq injections are nothing.

Back in January I sprained my ankle pretty severely, was on crutches for a few days etc. But was back in the gym as soon as I could walk right. Of course I couldn't do squats and dead lifts for about a month. But everything else got trained as usual.