• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Animalon

Inds

Bluelighter
I have been trying to get my hands on some GHB and I found a product called animalon that says it contains it, says its for diabetes. Is it the same thing and has anyone tried this?

I have been trying to get my hands on some GHB and I found a product called animalon that says it contains it, says its for diabetes. Is it the same thing and has anyone tried this?
Never heard of it.

Why not try the darknet - I used to get loads of G from there dirt cheap

Never heard of it.

Darknet sites are honeypots, crypto is not anonymous unless its monero which i'm out of.

I just looked it up and it seems to mix coins to make them untraceable? I don't get how that works, though.

I just looked it up and it seems to mix coins to make them untraceable? I don't get how that works, though.
I HEARD OF THEM NEVER SEEN IT THOO MIGHT BE A MYTH-? MIGHT B A BUNCHA B/S-? I.D.K NEVER SEEN IT
I've seen my mate use it loads of times. They take a small % fee (5-10 iirc) to do the mix/tumble/blend of course, and it isn't instant. I think it takes anywhere from a few hours up to a day.

Not 100% how it exactly works but yes it makes the coins you receive untraceable, to you. They'd likely get traced back to some innocent bitcoin user using it for legit purposes. Or maybe to another druggie 😂

I've seen my mate use it loads of times. They take a small % fee (5-10 iirc) to do the mix/tumble/blend of course, and it isn't instant. I think it takes anywhere from a few hours up to a day.

Not 100% how it exactly works but yes it makes the coins you receive untraceable, to you. They'd likely get traced back to some innocent bitcoin user using it for legit purposes. Or maybe to another druggie 😂

Yeah i'm not going into that until I understand how it works but I can't find any article that explains it in plain english. If I'm too stupid to get it, I'm too stupid to trust it.

Never heard of it.

No handshake, no ID's allowed. BLUA.

To OP, this is what Google says

61R2blDe-wL._AC_SS350_.jpg

if u care to share what's animalon we're glad to hear

AHHAHAHHAA O WELL but................bitcoin they promote untraceable>? shit i thought that was the reason of a bitcoin so WHY EVEN BUY A A BITCOIN THEN-? you see what i mean or no>?