Anger in sobriety

My mom always said graveyards were the safest place because it's the living that hurt you

Used to be my favorite place to get piss drunk w/ friends at night growing up. Or to just sit in solitude.

Thankfully I haven't had a drink since June now. And my temper has mostly been kept in check for a while. It's amazing to not feel hungover half the time.

When I quit dope in January I freaked out one morning in early sobriety and punched a big hole in the bathroom wall. Right before our lease was about to be up. That sober anger is a real thing.

Used to be my favorite place to get piss drunk w/ friends at night growing up. Or to just sit in solitude.

Thankfully I haven't had a drink since June now. And my temper has mostly been kept in check for a while. It's amazing to not feel hungover half the time.

When I quit dope in January I freaked out one morning in early sobriety and punched a big hole in the bathroom wall. Right before our lease was about to be up. That sober anger is a real thing.
hahaha, graveyards are the best, when I was a kid we would snort pills on the smooth grave stones and one was like a big table,
that's cool about your sobriety, it's tough 🤘

I have surrounded myself with natural plant medicines instead of heavy or toxic chemicals. I recommend Lemon balm and/or Kanna extracts for people who enjoy floaty highs. and then Kratom for everyone else. Also, yeah blue lotus is mellow for rough evenings.

I have surrounded myself with natural plant medicines instead of heavy or toxic chemicals. I recommend Lemon balm and/or Kanna extracts for people who enjoy floaty highs. and then Kratom for everyone else. Also, yeah blue lotus is mellow for rough evenings.
ive tryed bluelotus with kratom it was ok but indidnt feel a hole lot diffrent maby i didnt do enough, and ive heard it goes good in wine but u gotta let it set in it for a few days ive been told