• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol And here we go again

I am pretty pleased with myself. I finished the liter more than 24 hours ago, and didn't reup when the liquor store opened. They don't open here until 11 tomorrow. So by missing closing today I made sure to make it that far.

Small victories. It really gets dangerous when I don't take a full day's break, between each day using that shit, regardless of the amount. Pint after pint, turns into fifth after fifth, and then I start stacking handles until I hit two handles a day. Then I have to go to yet another detox unit.

I don't want to go to the hospital for another Fun with Delirium Tremens workshop. So done with that shit.

Hooray! I have something to aid sleep that has an ABV of 0%. It aint benzos but it is the next best thing, Seroquel!
Took 200mg and hope to be zzz by 5pm today.
Yay.

Hooray! I have something to aid sleep that has an ABV of 0%. It aint benzos but it is the next best thing, Seroquel!
Took 200mg and hope to be zzz by 5pm today.
Yay.
Waking up... <stretch> Oh, it is still light out. It felt like I was dreaming of snowboarding a long time though. Phone says it is Tuesday, six thirty something. Pretty sure when I tried to sleep again that was Monday afternoon. Good golly, that Seroquel worked like a champ. Now I gotta figure out if it is AM or PM. And piss like a racehorse, gah, where’s my bathrobe?

I will brah, thank you. Still two fingers in the bottle and it is 5pm here. Trying to take it easy with the stims too. It would be ideal to get 4-5 hours asleep without the aid of alcohol. Wish I had benzos.
Is methamp meth? Just curious as to the colloquial terminology. I’m in the US.